Chapter 24

Mina and Sana are in the mall, they're both looking for a good dress for tomorrow. Christmas is just less than a day, and the two were busy at the hospital, that they forgot to buy things for their self.

"What were your plans tonight?" Mina asked.

"We'll celebrate Christmas eve with the twins, then Tzuyu planned to spend the next day with our parents" Sana replied "How about you?"

Before Mina could reply, a guy came. It was Mina's boyfriend, Shin.

"Dr. Yang, what are you doing here?" Sana asked

The guy chuckles "Just call me Shin... You're Mina's friend, so you're my friend too"

Sana shyly smiled and nodded "But what are you doing here?"

"Shin we'll be celebrating Christmas eve with my family" Mina answered

"Ohw..." That's all that Sana can say

Mina and her fiance bid their goodbye to Sana. They were going to buy something for Mina's family... Shin wants to look good in front of Mina's parents, that's why he's trying to impress them with gifts.

When Mina and Shin arrives at the Son's, they found Seungjae on the living room. Their parents are out to buy groceries, and it's only the twelve years old boy was left in the house.

"What is he doing here?" Seungjae asked

"He'll be spending the Christmas with us" Mina replied

"What?!" Seungjae exclaimed

"Seungjae!" Mina raised her voice, she doesn't like the way Seungjae reacted

Seungjae shook his head "Whatever" he then run upstairs

Seungjae's room is downstairs, close to his parents but he run to Chaeyoung's room. He was so attached with the cub. He wanted to scream at his sister Mina, but he can't just do that...
He promised Chaeyoung to look after Mina while the latter's away.... But he also promised to keep Chaeyoung's secret...

The secret that hides the reason why Chaeyoung never called their family. The reason why Chaeyoung's away...

~~~~~

Meanwhile, at the Chou's residence

"Mommy, is the bigger box mine?" Chen asked while he's standing in front of the Christmas tree

Aki pull a face "Put your hopes down, I'm sure that it's from Mama and that's for both of us... I'm also sure that it only looks big because there's two gifts in there. One for you and the other one is for me" he look up and glare at Tzuyu "You always do that"

Tzuyu glance at Sana, asking for help but the latter just shrug her shoulders.... After all, Sana knows that her son Aki is right. Tzuyu always wrapped their gifts together.

"Boys, you can't open your gifts until tomorrow morning, alright?" Sana

"But what's the difference of tomorrow and today?" Chen asked

Sana sighs, the question and answer portion has begun.

Tzuyu sat on the floor beside the boys "That's how we do Christmas every year, right? So we have to follow it"