Phase 2: Chapter 14

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. THIS IS A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH

EVERYTHING IN HERE IS FICTIONAL. I'M NOT IN MEDICAL FIELD, AND I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE IN SCIENCE.

<FB GROUP: TWICE SHIPS AND MORE >⚠️

Chaeyoung drove to the nearest hospital.

Heejin was sent to the emergency room, then a nurse approached Chaeyoung and start asking some questions.

"Does she has hypertension?" The nurse asked

Chaeyoung shakes her head "I don't know"

The nurse wrote something then asked again, but Chaeyoung couldn't answer her.

"Ma'am, we need to know everything. So that we can help your daughter" The nurse told Chaeyoung

It is true that she don't know everything about her daughter. And even the notebook that Jieun left, won't give her the answer.

Mina tried to stay calm~ all the time. Chaeyoung is shaking, and disoriented, and Mina knows that if she'll let her emotion, things wouldn't be easy for the both of them.

The first hospital that gave first aid to Heejin is an old provincial hospital. The hospital doesn't have machines, so they immediately transferred Heejin to the City. Mina transferred Heejin to the hospital, where she's working at. That's where the doctors performed different test on Heejin.

All those times, Chaeyoung didn't leave her daughter. And Mina's also there to comfort her wife.

Chanho, Woojin, and Minho are on their grandparents house. Tzuyu was the one who drove them there.

It was almost sixteen hours since the incident happened.
It's still unclear to Mina and Chaeyoung. All they know is Heejin suddenly collapsed while playing with her siblings.

Heejin was transferred into a private room, Mina and Chaeyoung were waiting for their daughter to wake up.

But it didn't end there...

Because as they were waiting for Heejin to wake up, a seizure happened.

Mina quickly called the nurse, she didn't bother to asked Chaeyoung.
Because the latter froze upon seeing Heejin's body~ shaking.

It's like a deja vu...

The feeling, the trauma, and the fear is the same...

The same when her deceased mother had a seizure.

The doctors and nurses take Heejin, while Chaeyoung is still stuck on her position.

She's lost...

Until a warm hand~ held her and brought her back to reality.

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung stay with me!" Mina keep on calling her wife

Stepsister Next Door || SaTzu || MiChaengजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें