Chapter 3

Lights are also out in Chou's residence. The rain pours really hard, like it will not going to stop.

Sana's about to sleep when she heard a knock on her door. It was Tzuyu, who peeked inside the latter's room.

"What is it?" Sana asked

"Unnie can I sleep here?" Tzuyu asked

"Aaaaw... My chewey's scared" Sana teased and tap the empty space of her bed

"It's not like that... " Tzuyu retort and went in, then close the door before making her way to Sana's bed "Unnie..." Tzuyu called Sana as she lay on the bed

"Why?" Sana replied

"Jihyo unnie called me" Tzuyu

Sana knitted her eyebrows "Why did she called you?"

"She's asking for help, she said you have an assignment" Tzuyu

"We have a lot of assignments, which one is it?" Sana

"Drawing of female reproductive organ" Tzuyu

"Ow yeah, the one I asked you to draw last week" Sana

Tzuyu nodded, when she remembered the drawing "She told me that, she could be the model"

"Yah!" Sana exclaimed "Don't you dare agree with her"

Tzuyu shrug her shoulders "I've known her since we're kids... But I never know she's that weird"

Sana chuckles because of Tzuyu's innocence, she didn't even noticed that Jihyo's trying to hit on her.

"Don't mind her, let's just sleep" Sana

Tzuyu nodded in return.
Sana lay sideways, with her back facing Tzuyu.

The rain keeps pouring, it's too cold, which made it hard for Tzuyu to find her sleep.

Tzuyu move herself closer to Sana, and hug the latter's tummy from behind "Unnie, are you still awake? I'm cold"

Sana can feel Tzuyu's heavy breathing, but didn't bother to speak.
She can feel something poking her from behind, she had an idea what it was, but don't want to think of it.

"Unnie..." Tzuyu called again, but this time her lips is too close on Sana's ears

Sana flinch, feeling the hot air from Tzuyu's mouth.
Tzuyu slowly move, grinding her bulge against Sana's covered butt.

Sana didn't protest, she was biting her lips and keep her eyes close. Tzuyu's aware that the latter's awake, and with Sana not stopping her, gave her courage to continue.

"Unnie..." Tzuyu moaned and slowly pull down Sana's shorts and underwear. She also pull down her own shorts to free her cock, Tzuyu grab it and rub it against Sana's butt cheek.

Because Tzuyu's still not hearing anything from Sana, she slid her cock between Sana's thighs, just letting her length touch Sana's pussy. Tzuyu started to thrust between the latter's legs.

"Aaaah" Sana can't help but moaned when Tzuyu's cock hit her clit.

Tzuyu heard it, and that gave her courage to continue. She grind fast, which she earned moans from Sana.

Tzuyu get up, she pinned Sana on the bed and put herself above Sana.

And now, they are looking at each other's eyes, Tzuyu lean forward and kiss Sana's lips, it took the latter some time before she respond to Tzuyu's kisses...
With that, Tzuyu totally remove Sana's shorts without breaking the kiss...