Chapter 26

Mina woke up late and made her way downstairs, she found her stepdad watching news.

"Don't you have work today?" Mr. Son asked

Mina shook her head "I'm on vacation Dad, until next week" she then peek on the kitchen "What is Mom cooking?"

"Seungjae asked her to make kimbap" Mr. Son replied "He said he have a visitor" he chuckles "That dish actually remind me of Chaeyoung"

Mina didn't realize that she smiled "Yeah... Chaeyoung loves that"

Mr. Son sighs "I wonder how is she doing... My kids grow up fast and they forgot about me"

"That's not true"

A familiar voice stole their attention.

Everyone in the living room was stopped from their tracks

Chaeyoung's standing in front of the front door, and Seungjae is standing beside him.

Mr. Son get off the couch, Chaeyoung walk towards him and they hug each other in the middle of the living room.

They hugged each other for some time, the father misses his daughter so much, and the daughter is longing for a father's love...

Mr. Son let go and put a space between them. He held Chaeyoung's shoulder and check on the latter.

"Look at you, you look so different now..." Mr. Son turned Chaeyoung, 360 degrees "You have a long hair... And-" he held Chaeyoung's hands and check on it "And why do you have drawning on your fingers"

Chaeyoung chuckles "It's tattoo Dad"

"Tattoo?! What? Are you a gangster now?" Her father exclaimed, and that made Chaeyoung laugh... Mr. Son cupped Chaeyoung's face "You look so beautiful"

Everyone's looking at them, Seungjae's staring at his father and sister while he's carrying Chaeyoung's bag, Mina was doing the same... And their Mom stop what she's doing in the kitchen just to see what's going on in the living room.

It was a seen of a father who misses his daughter so much... Mr. Son is now crying, and that made his wife cry too... After five years of not seeing their youngest daughter, the latter's finally home.

Chaeyoung reconcile with her family but it was not long after the moment of happiness, Mina's fiance came for a surprise visit.

That pisses Seungjae, he don't want the guy to be there but her parents are good and let him stay for dinner.

"That's Chaeyoung unnie's chair" Seungjae protest when shin sat beside Mina

Chaeyoung held Seungjae's arm "It's fine" she said and sat on the other chair beside the latter.