Epilogue

"Is everyone ready?" Sana asked

It's the time where Sana's supposed to throw the bouquet, but to everyone's surprise, she turned around and walk in front of Mina then give the bouquet to her.

Mina reluctantly accepts the bouquet, and as soon as she did, Chaeyoung who's standing right next to her take a step in front of the latter and kneel with one knee.

Mina's eyes widened when Chaeyoung took something from her pocket and show it to Mina... It was the same ring that Chaeyoung's mom gave her, the one that's from her grandmother.

Mina covered her mouth in surprise due to Chaeyoung's action...

"Minari..." Chaeyoung sighs, nervously "I know that what we have is weird in front of others eyes... But I still want to make-"

"Yes!" Mina cut the latter from speaking

"I'm sorry?" Chaeyoung asked

"I said yes" Mina repeats "You don't have to say anything because no matter what you're about to say, I already made up my mind... I'm gonna marry you"

"Yah! Unnie, she memorizes her speech for a month" Tzuyu butts in, and Sana elbowed her stomach, making her stop on saying anything

Mina's eyes gets watery, she's been waiting for Chaeyoung to make a move... And now, the latter finally get on one knee, right in front of a lot of people.... Being so proud that she's going to ask Mina for marriage.

Chaeyoung smiled "I still want to ask you this... Will you marry me?"

Mina nodded "Yes! I will marry you!"

And with that, everyone clapped at once...

Chaeyoung wears the ring on Mina's ring finger... She smiled, learning that it fits like it was really made for Mina.

Chaeyoung stood and hugged Mina, which was reciprocate by the latter.

Everyone were busy greeting Sana and Tzuyu, and also on congratulating Mina and Chaeyoung for their engagement...

Chaeyoung's smiling while hugging Mina, but her smiles slowly fades upon seeing Yeri from afar...

She saw the latter frown and walk away, holding her stomach...

Stepsister Next Door || SaTzu || MiChaengOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara