Chapter 16

Chaeyoung's heart overflow with happiness. It was late for her to realize that she has feelings for Mina, they grew up together, share the same bed and sleep with each other... But those years was all about siblings relationship, until that night when she felt so tempted to taste the latter.
She finally realized that those years were just foundation of the love that was secretly arising inside her.

"Saranghae" Chaeyoung smiled and pull Mina for a kiss. Their bodies collide again, as their hearts finally become one.

The next day, Chaeyoung run down the stairs and found Mina and their Mother cooking for lunch.
It's Sunday, everyone has the right to wake up late, that's their father's rule.

"Good morning" Chaeyoung greeted

"Good thing you're awake" Their Mom sighs in relief "Can you help your sister here, you're grandfather keep on calling... I need to talk to him first"

Chaeyoung nodded "Yeah sure"

Their Mom smiled and remove her apron, she then went to the living room and grab the phone before sitting on the sofa, facing her back on where Mina and Chaeyoung are.

Chaeyoung glance at her stepmom, and when she's sure that the woman is not looking, she quickly crash her lips on Mina's

"Hmmp..." Mina quickly pushes Chaeyoung's chest and glance at her mother "We might get caught" Mina whispered

"Don't worry..." Chaeyoung whispered on the latter's ear

Chaeyoung position herself behind Mina and rub her crotch on the latter's butt, which turned on Mina

"Chaeyoung- ah" Mina whimpered without taking her eye off her mother.

Their Mom is still on the living room, busy on talking with someone over the phone.

Chaeyoung pull down Mina's shorts, down to her knees. Mina was holding on the kitchen island, worried that their Mom will caught them...
But Chaeyoung's a young blood, the sudden rush and the situation gave her desire to touch Mina.

Chaeyoung unzipped her pants and pull it down with her underwear, freeing her already erected beast. She then slid her cock between Mina's legs.

"Aaah... You're already wet unnie" Chaeyoung whispered on Mina's ear

Mina gasped "Chaeyoung- ah, Mom might see us"

"Don't worry, this will be quick" Chaeyoung replied, and thrust between the latter's thighs.

Mina covered her mouth with her hand, Chaeyoung's grinding on her wetness, and that gave her pleasure.
Chaeyoung move her cock away from the latter's thighs, and points its head on Mina's ass.

"Unnie, are you ready?" Chaeyoung whispered

Mina's palms are over the kitchen island, she was getting some support before nodding her head. She can't even turn to Chaeyoung because she's eyeing her mother on the living room.

When Chaeyoung got the answer she's wanting, she slowly slid her dick inside Mina's asshole...
Mina whimpered, trying everything to make it low. She's still feeling something painful with every thrust, but Chaeyoung's too gentle...
Chaeyoung knows that it still hurts Mina, so she reached for the latter's clit and rub it while her other hand is also on the kitchen island. The upper part of her body was almost resting on Mina's back, as she do her from behind.

Chaeyoung was also looking at the living room, this situation itself makes her want to cum. She then fasten her pace, and goes in and out of Mina's butt hole.