Chapter 6

"Chaeyoung..." Chaeyoung's father called

They're eating dinner, and the man noticed that Chaeyoung's mind is somewhere else.

"Chaeyoung..." Her Dad called again

But Chaeyoung's still staring blankly at her plate, everyone's looking at her now. That's when Mina, who is sitting beside her, decided to tap the latter's legs.

Chaeyoung flinched and look at them "What is it?"

"I've been calling you" Her father told her

"I'm sorry Dad..." Chaeyoung apologize

"Chaeyoung are you alright?" Mina's Mom worriedly asked

Chaeyoung nodded in return "I was just thinking about school"

Her Dad sighs "Don't pressure yourself too much... School will never teach you the best lesson in life"

"Your father's right Chaeyoung, why don't you go out like any other kids at your age" Her Mom added

"I told you to date, right" The man joked

Her stepmom slap her father's arm "Stop it... I'm not ready to see Chaeyoung, dating someone... She's too young"

"Honey, our Chaeyoung is old enough to date..." The man said, and laugh

Mina's mom sighs and shook her head "Anyway, don't make a schedule next Sunday... Seungjae will be coming home"

Seungjae is their seven years old brother, who is currently in Japan with their grandparents because of an event.

"Yes Mom" Chaeyoung replied

After dinner, Chaeyoung helped her mother on washing the plates, she then went to her room after that...

While Mina and their parents are watching TV downstairs, Chaeyoung's on the phone with Tzuyu.

"Chaeyoung- ah" Tzuyu cried from the other line

"Why?" Chaeyoung

"I'm at the park, please come over" Tzuyu

Tzuyu glance at her alarm clock "Isn't it too late for you to be there?"

"Seyoung- ah... I need someone to talk with" Tzuyu

Chaeyoung sighs in defeat "Fine... I'll be there"

Chaeyoung quickly took her hoodie and wear her shoes. She then open her window and carefully get out, she climb down the roof, doing everything she can, to not make any noise.
If anyone who knows her will see her now, they'll definitely make fun of her for acting like a prisoner, escaping from jail.

Chaeyoung runs to the park, she and Tzuyu lives in the same village. It only took her ten minutes to get to their meeting place... Chaeyoung started to slow down, and jog towards the swing, where Tzuyu's sitting... She went to the empty swing, and sat there...

"What's the problem?" Chaeyoung started

"It's Sana unnie's mood swings" Tzuyu replied and scratch her head

"Mood swing?" Chaeyoung

"Yeah... She's too clingy, then after awhile she'll tell me that she hates my perfume" Tzuyu

"Maybe she have her period" Chaeyoung

"Nope, we done it earlier and I'm pretty sure she don't have..." Tzuyu