Chapter 9

"Good morning" Nayeon greeted when Chaeyoung wakes up on the couch.

She found Nayeon making breakfast in the kitchen

Chaeyoung look around "What time is it?"

"Seven in the morning" Nayeon replied "Have a seat, at least eat before you leave for school"

Chaeyoung stood, the kitchen is just few steps away from the living room... So it's easy for her and Nayeon to communicate.

"You're too good for a first timer" Nayeon smirked and place a pancake on the plate

Chaeyoung, sat in front of the dinning table.

"Unnie about last night..." Chaeyoung started, ashamed while remembering last night

Nayeon chuckles "What about last night?"

"A-h i-" Chaeyoung

Nayeon noticed that Chaeyoung's struggling "It's just between the two of us... Don't think too much"

"I'm sorry..." Chaeyoung

Nayeon walk beside the latter "Don't be sorry, I enjoy it... Though it's hard to walk this morning" she joked

But Chaeyoung can't go with the flow, she's ashamed.

While they were talking, Tzuyu walks down the stairs "Good morning" She greeted with husky voice.

And that's how Nayeon and Chaeyoung's conversation ended.

After eating breakfast, and taking shower. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu goes to the University.

Tzuyu wrapped her arm over Chaeyoung's shoulder as they walk inside the University... Tzuyu's jokingly choking the latter.

"Arghk! Yah! Chou Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung screamed

"What's up? My newly baptized friend.... Hahaha, you're not a baby anymore, I see..." Tzuyu teased

Chaeyoung's trying to free herself from Tzuyu while their walking "What the?!"

Tzuyu laughed "Congrats, you're no longer a virgin" she joked

"What the hell Chou Tzuyu! You're killing me" Chaeyoung finally free herself from the latter. She massage her nape, and glare at Tzuyu "What were you saying?"

Tzuyu smirked "Don't deny it... I know what you did last night"

Chaeyoung immediately cover the latter's mouth using her hand. She then look around to see if someone heard them.

"Yah! Tzuyu- yah... Shut the fuck up!" Chaeyoung whispered before removing her hand from the latter's mouth

Tzuyu laughed "What? Don't be shy... You're just human" she teased

Chaeyoung just shook her head, and run to their classroom. Leaving Tzuyu, laughing at her...

~~~~~

Lunch came, and Sana joined Chaeyoung and Tzuyu at lunch break. The Japanese girl's too keen to see Tzuyu, so she went to the latter's department.

"What's with the smile?" Sana's eyebrows furrowed when Tzuyu can't stop smiling at Chaeyoung "Did you two did something?!"

Tzuyu shook her head and laughed "I didn't, Just Chaeyoung..."

Sana turned to Chaeyoung "What is it?"

Chaeyoung rapidly shook her head "It's nothing, don't listen to her" she denied