Phase 2: Chapter 11

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. THIS IS A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH

<FB GROUP: TWICE SHIPS AND MORE >⚠️

"Chaeyoung..."

Chaeyoung lift her upper body to peek at the bed, and see Mina~ who's now sitting and leaning her back on the headboard.

"Hmmm?" Chaeyoung hummed in reply

Mina look down and bites her lower lip "You can go back here" she tapped the space beside her

Chaeyoung smiles and quickly jump~ climbing to the bed. Mina just giggle at the latter's action, Chaeyoung quickly lay beside her wife, and put her arm on Mina's waist~ hugging the latter.

"I miss you..." Chaeyoung utter

Mina chuckles and cupped Chaeyoung's face "You and the floor are great match" she joked

Chaeyoung pouts "Not funny, I keep on stopping myself from sleeping beside you... I don't want to make you feel upset"

"Chaeyoung" Mina suddenly called

"Yes?" Chaeyoung

"I want to ask something, and I want you to be honest with me" Mina

Chaeyoung chuckles "Ever since we get married, I never lied to you... You should now that"

Mina heave a deep sigh "If you found out about Heejin's mom, what will you do? What will you do if you learn about it sooner?" she asked "And please, give me an honest answer"

Chaeyoung sighs before looking up to see Mina, she's not gonna lie. That's their promise to each other "I will marry her Mom... If she told me that she's carrying Heejin, I will do everything to keep them... I'll try my best to not be an irresponsible parent to Heejin" Mina look away, just letting Chaeyoung to speak "But I wonder... If that happened, will I still feel the same happiness that I'm feeling whenever I'm with you?..." Chaeyoung squeeze Mina's hand, that made the latter to look at the cub "I will do it for the sake of Heejin, but will she be happy? Knowing that her parents were not in love with each other"

Mina wiped her tears and faintly smiled "I promise to treat her like my own child"

"Thank you, Mina..." Chaeyoung replied

"Maybe that's the reason why we can't have a daughter of our own. Because we'll have Heejin" Mina shed tears "We finally have a daughter"

Chaeyoung smiled and pulled her wife for a hug "Thank you Mina... Thank you for staying..."