Phase 2: Chapter 9

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. THIS IS A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

Chaeyoung and Heejin are standing in front of each otherm at the middle of the living room of Kai's house. The kid is already on her school uniform, Chaeyoung made her snacks and lunch. She make sure that everything that her daughter needs for her first day in new school is ready, Chaeyoung even gave her cash, though the latter refuse to take it, but because Chaeyoung is persistent~ Heejin was left with no choice but to get the money.

"Don't you like to attend school?" Chaeyoung asked

She pity her daughter, the latter's just looking down, fidgeting, disoriented and don't know what to do, and that made Chaeyoung worry.

What if that will trigger something?

What if this will cause an attack to Heejin?

Chaeyoung's scared of those things.
It's been a minute but Heejin haven't spoke yet.

Chaeyoung heave a deep sigh and put her hands in her pocket "Why don't you skip school today?"

Chaeyoung's words made Heejin lift her head and look at her mother in surprise.

Chaeyoung smiles "Let's go out"

"But Eomma said that I shouldn't skip school" Heejin told Chaeyoung , she then look at her feet again "Am I really going to move in your house tonight?"

Chaeyoung reached for Heejin's hands and gently squeeze it "Don't worry, everything will be fine"

Though Kai told her last night that Mina asked her to come home, Chaeyoung decided not to... Well not for that time, since Heejin just fell asleep after crying all day. She can't just wake her daughter and tell her that they're going to move out, but she already told Heejin that they'll be leaving Kai's place.

She keep on telling her daughter that everything will be fine, but Chaeyoung herself is not sure of that. But with a doctor in the same roof, she knows that it will be better for Heejin, though she's also afraid of how will Mina and Heejin act with each other.

~

At the school ground, two boys with the same face were walking side by side.

"Mama said~ that we should look after her" Aki argues with his twin brother

"But I don't get it, is it really true that she's aunt Chaeyoung's daughter?" Chen

"Do you think that our parents will lie about it?" Aki

"Why is aunt Chaeyoung still alive if she have a daughter with another woman?" Chen asked, and that makes them more curious