Chapter 13

"Mina, I thought you and Jeongyeon are going out?" Her Mom asked when Mina returned after lessthan half an hour

Mina walks into the kitchen "Change of plan Mom, is Chaeyoung home?"

"She just left, she said she'll eat outside" Her mom replied, and continue cooking

Mina look down and walk upstairs, to her room... She and Jeongyeon should be in the water park, but she's not in the mood and the latter noticed that.

Mina shut her room door, and throw herself on the bed...
After hearing that Chaeyoung will be out with a girl, her mood changed.
She don't want to know about what they're doing, but she can't help but over think that Yeri's holding Chaeyoung's hand... Or they're doing things that are more than that.

"Aaargh!" Mina groans, and sat on the bed in irritation "That girl's taking advantage on Chaeyoung!" She grit her teeth in annoyance

"Noona..." Seungjae knocks on the door

"Get in" Mina

Seungjae open the door, and peek inside "Where's noona?" He asked, referring to Chaeyoung

"She's with a friend" Mina replied

"Tzuyu?" Seungjae

Mina shook her head "No... She went out with someone"

Seungjae walk in front of Mina "Is it a girlfriend?"

Mina's trying to control herself... She keeps on putting on her mind that Seungjae's innocent.

"It's not her girlfriend" Mina replied, calmly

"She said, there's a girl that she really likes" Seungjae

Mina's forehead creased "She told you that?"

Seungjae pouts and shook his head "I heard her when she's on the phone, when I was playing in her room"

"Do you know who that girl is?" Mina

"No... But I heard she's beautiful, can dance well, and have a good voice" Seungjae

Mina paused for a while..

'That Yeri can dance' she told herself 'Singer, check! Beautiful, she's a campus crush!'

Mina fake a smile "Are you sure you don't know her name?"

"No- OWH! Her name has four letters" Seungjae

And Mina was currently griping on the bed sheets.... Preventing herself from throwing anything while Seungjae's around.

~~

Chaeyoung's humming while walking upstairs, she's happy for having a great time...

Yeri brought her to a toy museum, and that amaze her, knowing that the latter is also into games.

Chaeyoung's now near her room when Mina grab her collar, and push her inside the latter's room, closing and locking its door.

"Hey! Unnie? What were you doing!?" Chaeyoung exclaimed

Mina suddenly unbutton Chaeyoung's pants, pushing her to sat on the bed.

"Mina unnie!!!" Chaeyoung screamed when Mina pull down her pants and underwear, revealing her dick... The latter just grab it like holding a microphone "Min- Arghhhhk!!!"