Chapter 10

The next day, Chaeyoung feels so happy as she run down the stairs... but her smiles fade away upon seeing Jeongyeon in the living room.

Jeongyeon smile and stood, the same time when Chaeyoung felt that someone pass behind her... It's Mina, she went to Jeongyeon and smile back.

Chaeyoung frown inside, as Mina bid her goodbye to her and their Mom.

"Chaeyoung, you have somewhere to go?" Mina's mom asked Chaeyoung when Mina and Jeongyeon left the house.

Chaeyoung's still standing on the steps.

"I'm going to see Tzuyu" Chaeyoung replied

"Go home early, let's have dinner together"

Chaeyoung smile and nodded "Yes Mom..."

~~~~

"Do you know any part time job?" Tzuyu asked Chaeyoung

"The only thing I know is playing games..." Chaeyoung replied

Both of them sighs at once... Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are on their usual spot at the architecture building's rooftop...
Feeling so down at the moment for having problems that they shouldn't be dealing with if they're not in love.

Though it's Saturday, the two decided to meet in school, in a place where less people are around.

"Why do you need a job?" Chaeyoung asked all of a sudden

"I was disowned. I need to do something for a living" Tzuyu sighs "Care to join me tomorrow?"

"It's Sunday, Seungjae will be coming home tomorrow..." Chaeyoung replied "Did you asked Nayeon unnie?"

Tzuyu shook her head "I don't want to trouble her anymore"

"I'll ask her for you" Chaeyoung

Tzuyu grind "Ask her... Huh?"

"What the heck! Why are you smiling like that?!" Chaeyoung asked, with a tone of irritation

Tzuyu grin like a fool "How was it?"

"Tzuyu- yah!" Chaeyoung yelled

Tzuyu laughed "I just wanna know" she then tapped the latter's head "Don't be shy... Where friends right?"

Chaeyoung sighs "It's fun" she simply replied

"Just fun?" Tzuyu asked in disbelief, her eyebrows furrowed as well

"Eh? Isn't that how I supposed to feel?" Chaeyoung

The two suddenly becomes serious despite the of the topic.

"When Sana and I did it... I feel amazing" Tzuyu

Chaeyoung's forehead creased "Amazing? I don't get it... It's just sex, right?"

"Of course not!" Tzuyu opposed "It's making love"

"Make love?" Chaeyoung look down "Is that even possible nowadays?"

"Aisst... Maybe we're in a different situation, I did with a woman I love... And in your case, I don't know why you did it... Why did you guys did it anyway?" Tzuyu

Chaeyoung becomes silent, processing what Tzuyu told her... Thinking how can sex, be amazing?

~~~