Chapter 19

⚠️ WARNING!!!

PARDON 🤦🏻‍♂️

~~~~~

"Hmmmp..." Chaeyoung covered her mouth, suppressing her moans when Mina's head started to go up and down.

Chaeyoung's body is literally shaking, she don't know what to do... She's afraid that their parents will caught them... Chaeyoung knows that in just one wrong move, and they'll be in great trouble... but she can't stop Mina, not now...

Chaeyoung removes her jacket, and use it to cover Mina's head.
As their car entered the tunnel, Mina started to go faster, licking Chaeyoung's whole length, then suck it again for several times. Chaeyoung wanted to moan, this side of Mina is something she never imagined... She wants Mina to do her more, so that she can release and skip this uncomfortable and danger situation at the back of the van.

'This perilous moment makes me want to sing Risky Risky, but damn you Chaeyoung!' Chaeyoung told herself

She keeps on gulping, feeling frail because of Mina... But she can't take it anymore, she have to explode before they got caught...
Chaeyoung slip her hand under the jacket that she used to cover Mina, she then take a hold of the latter's head and push it down, helping Mina on doing her.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened and her mouth agape when Mina suddenly suck her length really hard... Chaeyoung quickly take a glance of her parents and the people in front of them but they look distracted,  Seungjae and Jeongyeon are still sleeping.

Chaeyoung decided to remove the jacket to see Mina. The latter look up to her and wink.

"We might get caught unnie" Chaeyoung whispered

But instead of rushing things, Mina started to tease... As she slowly remove Chaeyoung's cock from her mouth and lick its head... Mina's holding the latter's dick with her warm hand, slowly pumping it while she's having a staring contest with Chaeyoung.... Without a blink of an eye, Mina stick out her tongue and lick the head of Chaeyoung's fully erected dick.

And just with that sexiness, Chaeyoung cum... And Mina did not hesitate to drink all of it until its last drop...

But Mina didn't stop there.... She once again suck Chaeyoung's beast without a warning... Deepthroating the latter's length, like her life depends on it.

Chaeyoung whimpered with the sudden motion, she still can't believe it...
Are they really doing it behind their entire family, and Mina's suitor?

Mina's taking her to heaven and hell, when they're suppose to be inside the van, acting like a good child.

~~~

Chou family arrived at the destination, and were waiting for the Sons on the parking area...

Few more minutes and the Son family finally arrives.

"Chaeyoung- ah, what happened to you?" Tzuyu asked when she approached Chaeyoung, who just got out from their vehicle.

"Uhm... Nothing, it's just because of the long trip" Chaeyoung

"You walk funny" Tzuyu teased

"My legs were numb because of the long drive" Chaeyoung lied, she's seeing Mina through her peripheral vision. The latter's secretly smirking while trying to wake up Seungjae.

"She's not used on going out" Mr. Son butts in, laughing while opening the trunk to get their luggage.

Mr. Chou joined them, and tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder.