Chapter 18

"NOOOOOOOOONA.... MOM'S COMING UPSTAIRS..." Seungjae shouted in rhyme

His Mom stopped in the middle of the stairs, and look at the boy who's downstairs "Why are you shouting?"

"Noooooothing, I just waaaaaant to shout" Seungjae playfully respond

His Mom just shook her head and continue walking up the stairs. Seungjae's peeking, until she entered Chaeyoung's room.

The seven years old boy suddenly becomes Mina and Chaeyoung's ally.

It's just like yesterday when she found her sisters kissing.... He first asked why Mina's sitting on Chaeyoung's lap, telling her that she's too heavy to sit on Chaeyoung.
The kid questions them with so many things, Mina and Chaeyoung knows that enable for him to understand the situation is they have to tell him everything rather than lying to him just to keep everything a secret.

Seungjae is a clever and nice kid, but beyond to that, he loves his sisters so much and will always take their sides.

It's been days since he found out and try to understand everything. Seungjae never want his sisters to get in trouble, instead of telling their parents, he decided to help them hide their relationship... He don't fully understand everything, he just wants to make them happy... And that enough reasons for him to keep his mouth shut.

Chaeyoung quickly went in front of her computer before their Mom came. Mina also fix her clothes and sat on the bed with her phone in hand.

"Chaeyoung, you're in front of your computer already? Isn't it too early for that?" Mrs. Son asked

Chaeyoung look over her shoulder to see her stepmom "Uhm... I was trying to finish a new game"

"Mina, what are you doing here?" Mrs. Son

"I'm asking her to go to the mall, but she's busy on her computer" Mina lied

"Aissst Mina... You know that it's your sister's passion, why can't you stop pestering her?" Her mom scolds the penguin

"But I wanna be with her too" Mina

Her Mom shook her head "Anyway, your Dad keep on asking about Jeongyeon... He saw letters in your room, is that from her?"

Mina gulps, those were from Chaeyoung "Ye- yeah..., Jeongyeon gave those" she lied

"Hmmm... Romantic, huh?" Her Mom teased "I haven't seen her for awhile"

"She's actually busy" Mina lied again

Her Mom nodded "Anyway, here's your snack" She went beside Chaeyoung, and put down the tray on the table "I'll go now, I still have something to do"

Mina and Chaeyoung nodded, and their Mom walks out of the room. Mina silently followed her to check if she's really gone, when she's sure about it. Mina locked the door and quickly turn to Chaeyoung, who's is now facing her with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Jeongyeon huh? Tsss" Chaeyoung hissed

Mina immediately went to Chaeyoung and sat astride on the latter's lap.

Mina cupped Chaeyoung's face "Don't be mad... I just did that, so Mom won't suspect us"

Chaeyoung just nod, this is not the first time that this happened... Jeongyeon was on their house again last week... It is after their Dad accidentally bumped with Jeongyeon, and invite her for a dinner..