Part 85: It's Party Time!

The next few days, Ram being a business tycoon put forward his deal in front of Priya that they would go sightseeing according to Priya's choice and rest of the time according to Ram's choice.

They go to the Opera house, beach and zoo as per Priya's wish even though Ram does not like to go to any of the places. They booked a cruise, did some adventure rides and flew in the helicopter according to Ram's wish.

Everything seems to be in place when you are with the one you love. You seem to enjoy every little thing when you have the most important person in your life besides you. The same thing is happening with Ram and Priya. They now understand each other's likes, dislikes and enjoy their time together in the best possible way.

On the other side,

Gossips were flowing around in between the office employees when they noticed Ram and Priya's absence one more time.

Romila's doubts on Raya increased gradually as she had a hunch that something must be brewing between Ram and Priya.

Vikram did shut a few members saying that Ram & Priya went to attend some international meetings for the upcoming projects.

*********

"Priya, we have to attend my close friend's destination wedding before we head back to India." Ram told Priya as soon as he hung the call.

"Where is the venue?" Priya asked.

"Mauritius!" Ram said excitedly.

"Wow! It would be exciting to attend a destination wedding." Priya exclaimed.

"What happened?" Ram asked as Priya's face suddenly fell off.

"What should I wear? You did not let me pack any of my sarees; I got nothing to wear in the wedding." Priya pouted cutely.

"Chill, that's not an issue! You don't need to particularly wear an Indian saree to the destination wedding; we can go shopping and buy some dresses for the wedding." Ram said cooly.

"Let's go now!" Priya squealed out of joy.

"Ladies and their shopping obsession! You are no different Priya." Ram laughed slightly at her keen interest in shopping.

"I don't deny that." Priya shrugged her shoulders, smiling broadly at him.

"Let's go! I have a long list to buy." Priya said, grabbing his elbow.

"You are not going to take so long, okay?" Ram said pointing his finger at her.

"Sorry, I can't promise that! Shopping does take time, husband." Priya giggled.

"Oh god! Save me today." Ram prayed while Priya pulled him out along with her.

**********

Ram & Priya landed in Mauritius and headed towards the hotel rooms arranged for the guests of the wedding. Vikram & Neha arrived there too.

"Hey Buddy, Hello Priya! What's up?" Vikram asked, taking them in a hug. They exchanged greetings.

"Finally, the final wicket is down. Nikhil is getting married!" Ram said while all four of them settled on the sofa.

"Tell me one thing; if Nikhil is your friend then why is he getting married this late, I thought you are the one who had a late marriage." Priya said jovially looking at Ram.

"That's a sort of demeaning comment!" Ram rolled his eyes at her.

"Oh come on! I said it casually." Priya joined Neha in laughing seeing his face.