Part 73 - Dressing Her Up!❤

"Neha stop making me embarrassed." Priya said, settling herself on the bed covering her face in palms.

"No way, I would love to hear everything that happened between you people." Neha asked while sitting beside Priya, while grabbing her hands.

Neha pestered until Priya explained how they ended up in love making after their fight.

"Happy now?" Priya faked an angry glare once she finished explaining Neha.

Neha was excited and felt very happy, as Raya became one. Neha crushed Priya in a bear hug.

"I am so happy for you people. That was really exciting to even hear!" Neha delighted while shaking Priya.

"Nehaaa!" Priya blushed.

"Haayee! You are blushing too hard Priya. What's the score?" Neha asked excitedly.

"Score?" Priya looked at Neha clueless.

"Yes that score. How many times did you guys..." Neha winked at her with a naughty expression.

"Shut up ya Neha" Priya covered her face with a pillow.

"Come on! We can share such details with each other after all we are friends, babe." Neha pulled the pillow off from her face.

"I already gave you too much information. What else do you want to hear?" Priya asked, raising her brows.

"You just gave me the essence of what happened between you people but I want to know every minute detail." Neha asked shamelessly, while Priya did not know where to hide her face in embarrassment.

"Since you are feeling very uneasy, I will share few of my personal details to make you comfortable." Neha explained her intimate life secrets with Priya.

Priya gaped at her with her mouth wide open.

"Do you guys do all this stuff?" Priya asked in wonder.

"Why not? Oh my innocent lady, let me give you some important tips to make your life more exciting in your newly married life!" Neha said, grinning at Priya.

"No, I am good Neha. I do not want to stuff myself with too much information." Priya shook her head sideways.

"You crazy girl. These things are very much needed to add up some spice to your intimate life." Neha said with a mischievous smile dancing on her lips.

"Goddd!" Priya looked at the ceiling helplessly.

Neha did not leave Priya easily until unless she was done feeding Priya's brain with all the information.

"Try these things and let me know." Neha nudged her.

"Neha, please yaar. I will die out of shyness." Priya flushed.

"Oh my god Priya. Look at your face. Ram must have had a tough time controlling himself seeing your innocent face. Don't know how he waited until your acceptance." Neha said dramatically.

Priya laughed at her comment. "That's why he is uncontrollable now." Priya said, spilling the beans.

"Oh I see!" Neha nodded her head playfully.

Priya bit her tongue when she realized what she uttered.

"Time flies really quickly. I still remember the day you scared the hell out of me when you said you were not ready for marriage and wanted to back off. I was literally shocked after knowing that you hate Ram and ruin his life if he goes ahead and marries you." Neha recalled the moments.

Priya smiled at Neha before continuing, "I really felt that I should not marry Ram but now, I am glad that I am married to a wonderful person like Ram. He really swept me off my feet."