Introduction

Priya is a 33 year old, staying with her mother Shipra and sister Ayesha. Priya does not even care to think about her marriage and she was the one who convinced her mother to let Ayesha marry her boyfriend. Priya does not believe in love and marriage. Ayesha and her husband stay in Sharma house only.

Ram is a 40 year old, India's top most business man. He stays with his dadi and he loves her very much but he could not complete her ultimate wish to see him married. All he is looking for is a loving, responsible woman who is just not behind his wealth. He failed miserably to find such a girl and gave up on the same idea. Neha & Vikram are Ram's best friends.

To know how they ended up marrying each other and how the events turned upside down between them, read all the chapters.

Basically, the story would consist of both flashback and present tracks; present track would be after separation and past track would be all about their love story.

This story is all about Priya-Ram💕, how they fell in love with each other, their marital life, lots of romance, hilarious things, difficult times, separation, kids and much more.

These two irresistible passionate lovers always find a way to be with each other no matter what happens in their life.❤

So please do check out this story to read about their romantic, passionate, mature, emotional and strong relationship between our most favorite couple ever.

If you are a fan of the mature love and passionate stories which have all elements involved in it, then, you are at the right place!!!❣

Start reading this book to witness the esthetic romance between the finest jodi of all the time "Ram-Priya".💕