Part 120 - Never-Ending Romance!

Ram took care of Priya as she was having period cramps. He gave her a nice massage on her back to make her feel good. She just loves to get pampered by her husband.

For the next couple of days, he spent most of his time with kids and wife. Twins were also super happy to play with their dad. He then arranged one kids' bed in their room. Now he could snuggle & cuddle his wife as long as he wants.

It came to Ram's notice that Priya was more glued to the mobile phone these days and he's not liking that at all. He wants her undivided attention to himself alone.

Ram put the twins to sleep and secured them with pillows around them before coming towards Priya.

When Priya was checking something on her mobile, Ram snatched her mobile from her hands before snuggling close to her.

"What are you doing? Give me my phone back." Priya whined.

"No!" saying this he hid his face in the crook of her neck while keeping the phone away.

His hot breath on her neck, making her shiver lightly.

At the same time, there are back-to-back notifications on her mobile making Ram groan in frustration.

Raising himself a bit, he took her mobile in hands and looked at the notifications.

Something caught his attention, the sender's name was displayed as SL.

"Stop checking my phone!" Priya whined, trying to grab her phone from his grip but he moved his hand away from her.

"Who is this SL?" Ram asked with a confused frown.

Priya smiled at him and said, "SL stands for Secret Lover!"

"Stop trying to make me jealous, otherwise you might regret later." Ram warned her sweetly while towering on her. He pushed his body weight on her, making her gasp lightly.

"Oh, such a possessive husband!" Priya giggled.

"Yes, I am!" Ram said. "Tell me, who is this SL?" Ram asked, curiously.

"Shivani Luthra, my friend whom I was talking about lately." Priya replied.

"Oh, what does she do? I don't see any display picture of this person." Ram asked, checking her phone again.

"Even I hardly keep any DP because you don't let me. Tell me one thing, why are you very much interested in knowing about my friend?" Priya asked in a teasing tone while slowly grabbing his shirt in her fist.

"Of course, I want to know who is disturbing us in the middle of our romance and who's keeping you busy these days." Saying this, he traced his thumb over her plush lips.

Priya smiled a bit and before Priya could respond, Ram pressed his lips over her luscious lips. He then bit her lower lip making her hiss.

They started to kiss feverously; Priya's palms moved into his thick hair caressing on the back of his head as he entered his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance while their hands started to caress their bodies.

Ram started to nuzzle her neck while running his hand on her waist.

"I missed you so much!" saying this he planted sloppy kisses over jaw line.

Priya closed her eyes feeling his sensual kisses. Her phone chimed with the notifications again.

Ram grunted and grabbed her mobile, put it on silent mode before shoving it in the closet. Priya giggled, understanding his impatience & intolerance.

The next moment, Priya jumped in her skin when he moved back to his place and bit her on her shoulder blade.

"Raam! What are you up to?" Priya looked at him and asked in a surprising tone.