Part 76 - Why Do You Love Me So Much?😍

"What a mess!" Priya shrieked looking at the mess created by Mr Tycoon in the kitchen in the name of preparing sandwiches.

Ram pouted his lips while narrowing his eyes at her.

"Move aside, you are taking hell a lot of time and creating mess all over the place. Let me prepare, I can't starve anymore." Priya said, stepping down from the kitchen counter.

"I told you I will prepare. You wait and watch." Ram said, pointing a knife at her.

Priya sighed in disbelief.

Looking at Ram struggling to cut onions, Priya asked suspiciously "When did you last prepare something?"

"Are you suspecting me darling?" Ram asked, turning towards her.

"First answer me." Priya demanded.

"Okay fine, 10 years back when Vikram and I went camping." Ram said proudly.

"Oh wow! That's very recent." Priya said out of sarcasm. "What Vikram was doing when YOU were preparing a sandwich?" Priya asked further.

"Vikram did nothing other than cutting veggies. I was the one who prepared it." Ram said confidently.

"Fantastic! You proved me right." Priya raised her shoulders looking at Ram who stood clueless.

"You are just wasting time. In fact, you know nothing about cooking, not even preparing sandwiches. You were just boasting that you prepared a sandwich before, when in reality Vikram was the one who cut the vegetables and you simply arranged it and took all the credit." Priya shook her head in disbelief glaring at him.

Ram stood there sulking quietly.

"Forget it, I can't wait anymore. I am going to prepare food." Priya pulled him back taking his place.

"Why are you shouting at me? Talk nicely and convince me." Ram pulled her towards him caging in his strong arms.

"Leave me." Priya struggled in his tight hold.

"No" Ram hugged her tightly leaving no gap in between them.

"Raam!" Priya whined looking into his eyes.

"Hmm" He said absentmindedly shifting his gaze from her lips to eyes.

"If you don't allow me to intake calories then how can we burn them later." Priya said softly biting her lower lips to compose her flushing state.

Ram's jaws dropped hearing her response. He forgot to blink his eyes in shock.

Priya tried to maintain a straight face seeing his shocking expression.

Gathering himself back from the shock, he said "Great improvement! I did not expect that my wife could talk boldly too."

"What to do? My husband never leaves a chance to let me utter such things." Saying this Priya encircled her hands behind his neck.

"Then you should be grateful that you have got such a lovely husband who is quite capable of turning his sweet innocent wife to a bold and romantic one." Ram said winking at her while his hand roamed freely feeling the softness on the back under her shirt.

"I could not agree more." Priya said with a sly smile.

"So what are you waiting for? Please your husband for his good deeds." Ram said, grazing his nose with hers.

He took her lips and their lips mate with each other for a longing kiss. Ram locked her between him and the kitchen counter slowly running his hand inside her top. She gasped sharply when he cupped her breast.