Part 69 - Leave me!

At the farmhouse,

"Raaam, don't leave. Stay for some time!" Zoya said, clinging to Ram once they are inside the house.

"Sorry, I can't stay Zoya." Ram said, drawing himself from her grip.

"Why? Why do you always distance yourself from me? I told you that I like you Ram." Zoya said in her slightly drunken state. Ram sighed in disbelief.

"Stop the nonsense Zoya. Since you requested a lot, I agreed to come with you for dinner for the last time that is it. Nothing more than that." Ram said.

"Why don't you stay here for tonight Ram? Let's have some fun." Zoya winked, grazing her finger along his jawline. She is trying to seduce him with her beauty.

"What are you doing? You are not in your senses Zoya!" Ram distanced himself from her.

"I am very well aware of what I am doing, Ram. Just relax." Zoya said, wrapping her hands around his neck. She leaned forward to kiss him.

"What's wrong with you? I don't have any feelings for you Zoya, try to understand." Said Ram removing her hands from him.

"Ram." Zoya trailed off when Ram stopped her talking further.

"I am leaving Zoya." Ram stormed out of the room without giving her time to speak anything.

Zoya clearly pissed off with his behavior. How much ever she tried to get close to him, he did not pay any heed to her. She threw the flower vase on the floor not able to hold back her anger. Her plan did not work again; he is not falling for her in any way.

Ram came back to the entrance gate to check whether Priya's car was still around or not.

Yes, he is well aware of Priya's presence in the restaurant itself.

He waited until Priya left the place before he drove back home following her car without her knowledge.

He felt so ashamed of his own behavior to portray himself as if he is cheating on his wife. He felt so low of himself for doing all these to just to distance themselves for time being.

Ram exhaled deeply thinking this is not the end of his plan. He prepared himself mentally to execute his next part of the plan.

"Sorry Priya, I have to do this." Ram wiped his tears away.

************

Priya stepped out of the car and marched inside the KM furiously after dropping Romila. She is completely pissed off with Ram and waiting impatiently for him to return home after he is done with whatever he must be doing right now.

Time seemed to stop and it was difficult for Priya to maintain a calm composure. Never ever, she was this frustrated or hurt in her entire life. She walked back and forth in the room fidgeting with her pallu.

Priya stopped in her tracks when Ram entered the bedroom. Priya stood facing him crossing her arms looking directly at him.

Ram stole glances from her while placing his coat on the hanger. He inhaled sharply preparing himself to be strong enough to face her.

He stood facing her while her eyes asked him plenty of questions running inside her brain.

"Where did you go at this time? I asked you not to leave the house at any cost." His voice shrill in the room startling her. She was shocked to see his audacity and shut her eyes in anguish for a moment.

"I think I should be the one asking this question, don't you think so?" Priya fired back in a stern tone.

"I told you not to step out of the house but you never listen to my words. You always do as per your wish; I am fed up with you Priya." She flinched her face when he yelled at her in a high pitch tone.