Part 140 - Saviour!

As soon as Ram & Priya entered the place, they heard some voice, "Welcome Ram beta, I knew you would be coming to find your daughter but I did not expect that you would come so soon."

Vikram & other informers follow Ram & Priya and look around the place to find Riya.

Niharika came & stood in front of them. She was present there along with her goons.

Those goons have stopped Ram & Vikram as these two were moving close to Niharika.

"Where is my daughter, Riya?" Ram asked Niharika. Priya's heart was beating fast while eagerly waiting to see her daughter.

Niharika smiled and enjoyed seeing Ram & Priya in distress.

Getting no response from her, Ram continued, "Look, you cannot get away this time. So, it is better for you to tell us where our Riya is."

"Come what may, I will not let you reunite with your whole family. It was Priya then and now Riya." Niharika smirked.

Ram was completely pissed off with her.

Meanwhile, Police came and surrounded the place while searching for Riya.

"How many times do we have to tell you not to involve the Police? Looks like you do not care about your daughter, do you?" Niharika uttered.

Priya pleaded with her. "Riya is just a small kid, please do not harm her. I beg you. We need our daughter back safely."

Niharika looked at Priya and said, "I have given you enough warnings to not to come back to your family. This is the punishment you get when you don't follow my words."

Priya panicked thinking about Riya's safety.

"Please..." Priya tried to say.

Ram held Priya's hand, "Priya, don't plead her. She is inhuman & cold-hearted and only filled with so much hatred." Ram said to Priya.

"You know me very well, Ram beta." Niharika said in a dramatic way.

"Just remember my words, I will take my daughter home today no matter what." Ram said, strongly.

Police came to Ram and said, "We have searched everywhere here but we couldn't find Riya here."

Niharika laughed out loudly and said, "You have underestimated us. Riya is not here. You could have agreed to our conditions if you want your daughter back."

"I think you are underestimating me." Ram smiled a little which made Niharika nervous.

Priya & Vikram were clueless seeing Ram smiling at this serious situation.

"What do you mean?" Niharika asked, trying to hide her nervousness.

"I know my daughter is not here and she is safe and sound. I came here only to put you in a right place since I cannot give you any more chance to ruin my life. You have ruined my life more than enough and I cannot let you roam around peacefully trying to plot against me." Ram explained.

Priya was shell-shocked hearing Ram. At the same time, her heart was at peace hearing about Riya's safety.

"No, you are lying!" Niharika refused to accept what Ram said.

Ram grinned and said, "Do you think Riya is with your assistant, Juhi? You can call and check with her if you want."

Niharika panicked with Ram's confidence. She could not help but grab her phone to dial Juhi.

The phone started ringing but someone else had attended the phone.

Niharika was in a hurry to prove him wrong.