Part 29 - I Don't Want To Marry

Neha becomes shocked after Priya informed her decision.

Neha:- But why Priya? I mean is there any reason...are you seeing someone or are you scared of the media attention on whatever happened recently? See Priya...Media misinterpret everything...Ram is a very nice guy. I am sure that he will keep you happy and love you so much.

Priya:- No Neha, its nothing like that. Not Ram, I do not want to marry anyone.

Neha:- But why Priya?
Priya:- Neha...Not that I didn't want all this. Like every girl, I used to dream about love, marriage and a happy life. But not anymore, I don't have any beliefs left on marriage.

Neha stood clueless not knowing how to react.

Priya:- Can you do me a favour?
Neha nodded her head in affirmation.

Priya:- Since you are a good friend to Mr.Kapoor, tell him to back off from this marriage proposal. I don't want to marry...sorry Neha.

Neha is literally shaken up with the sudden revealation and badly upset which is clearly visible on her face. She rushes out of the room followed by Priya.

Neha remained silent and left with Vikram bidding bye to Sharmas.

Vikram asked her to speak up what happened once they left the place. She informed Vikram about her talk with Priya.

Vikram:- Arey yaar Neha! What has happened yaar? Dadi and Ram will be upset to know Priya's opinion. On top of it Ram is unaware that we already spoke to Sharmas without his notice. I am scared to think about his reaction to the whole scenario.

Neha:- You have to face him now.

Vikram:- What do you mean by you have to face this? I am not gonna face it alone, you are coming with me.

Neha:- Ok baba, I am also coming with you. Let's think on how to disclose it to Dadi. I don't think she will be able to take the disapproval from Priya on this marriage proposal.

Vikram:- Let's not tell Dadi about this now. We will inform her in sometime meanwhile we will try to convince Priya and get her out of her inhibitions.

Neha:- Haa that's a good idea. Let's go to the Kapoor Mansion now.

At Kapoor Mansion,
Dadi is eagerly waiting for Nevik and badly want to hear about Sharma's decision.

Dadi:- Neha, Vikram come and sit beside me.
Ram has descended the stairs from his room at the same time. Vikram is bit scared as he didn't inform that they were going to Sharma house with the marriage proposal.

Ram:- Vikram? Neha? What's the matter? You didn't inform that you are coming but Good to see you here.

Vikram:- Hi Ram
Neha:- Hi Fatty

Dadi:- Ram, sit here. They have gone to Priya's house with the marriage proposal.

Ram frowned at Vikram while Vikram stealing glances from him.

Ram:- When did this happen and why was I not informed about it?

Vikram:- Ram, dadi insisted me to tell about Priya's details and asked us to go there to talk to Sharma's.

Dadi:- Yes Ram. I only asked them to do like that. Don't scold them.

Ram glared at Vikram with his deadly look.

Ram:- Dadi, what are you trying to do?

Dadi:- I am doing only good for you. She turned towards Nevik and asked. Will you tell us what happened there?

Neha:- Dadi, Priya's mother is overwhelmed and accept the proposal.

Dadi is happy to hear this. Arey wah! Good that they agreed so quickly. Is Priya comfortable with the decision? Did she agreed for the same?