Part 8 - Stop It Ram!🛑

Outside Priya's apartment:

Priya is about give his coat back to him.

Ram: - You can return my coat tomorrow.

Priya just looks at him for sometime before disappearing into the building.

Ram has zoomed out of that place after Priya enter the apartment.

Priya has noticed Ved is moving to and fro in the hall waiting for her to return home. It's already late in the night and Priya has dumped herself in the couch expecting few queries from Ved. Neeta has come with a glass of water for her. She drink it in one go and ask Neeta to sleep.

Ved (Angrily): - Where were you Priya? Do you have any idea what's the time now? Why don't you tell Ram that you can't stay longer in the office? You have a home and a kid to look after. How can someone be so cruel?

Priya stays silent looking at him.

Ved continue: - Priya I'm asking you something. I called you plenty times and you didn't give a damn to take my calls.

Priya keep quiet not knowing what to answer him. Definitely she doesn't want to share her & her husband intimate details with Ved.

Ved (worriedly): - Huhh...Priya what happened say something. I am waiting for you to talk.

Priya: - Ved it's too late to talk about anything and I'm very tired also. I need to catch some sleep.

Ved: - Ok Priya I'm leaving but I want to hear from you and about this (indicating the coat) too.

Priya: - Hmm...Good night and thank you for taking care of Riya.

Ved side hugged her "Riya is my daughter. You don't need to thank me...take care and good night...saying this he left.

Priya has removed the coat and hang it neatly on the hanger in her cupboard. She caress the coat for sometime remembering the today's events and unexpected moments with her husband after their separation.

A hot shower really helped her body to calm down soothing her pain. Priya could see few love bites on her body. She stood there in the shower looking herself in the mirror for sometime. Priya has no clarity on how to react to this situation. One part of her brain is happy with whatever happened defending the situation and other part is not allowing her to be in peace. Tears have made their way down to her cheeks.

Priya couldn't name whether those love bites are out of love from her huband or an assault. She could have stop him to move further if she want but she didn't. She is in dilemma with her ongoing emotional imbalance. Priya wipes her body and comes out wearing her night gown when Riya started crying.

Priya takes Riya in her hands to feed her and she feel some relief when Riya started drinking her milk. She remember how Ram stopped in the middle when he pressed her boobs. Priya is little confused with his behaviour. Sometimes Ram is showing her his worst side out of his anger and other times he is showing concern for the baby too.

Only one thing she tells herself is whatever happened between them is out of need for love and out of desire they have for each other and she has no complaints about it. To be honest, she deliberately submitted to him so there is no question of justifying whatever happened between them.

On the other side,

Ignoring Juhi completely Ram entered his room and latch the door strongly. Ram is unsure about his control over his emotions as he got carried away when he is with Priya. Ram feels comprehensive about his behavior and thinks it's his right over her and he has no qualms about it.