Part 62 - Realization!

"There is a saying, do you know that buddy?" Vikram asked standing next to Ram and Priya.

"What is that?" Ram asked with a puzzled expression looking at Priya who stood clueless.

"Cat closes its eyes while drinking milk thinking that no one is watching it." Vikram laughed at Ram. Priya's cheeks turned red with embarrassment while Ram gape at Vikram and then at Priya who downcasted her eyes instantly realizing Vikram is pulling their legs.

"Excuse me!" Priya excused herself and ran away from there as quickly as possible.

"Do you think anyone else could have noticed apart from you?" Ram asked in a little embarrassed tone.

"I don't think so. I was standing near to you guys when you both were in your own world so that I could witness your special moments." Vikram said, keeping his hand over Ram's shoulder.

"Aren't you ashamed of doing that? Shameless creature." Ram scolded Vikram earning a heartfelt laugh from Vikram.

"No. In fact, I felt so happy seeing you together." Vikram said, pulling him in a side hug.

Ram blushed and responded Vikram with a shy smile.

"Mote is blushing?" Vikram teased him more.

"Shut up yaar Vikram. Stop pulling my leg okay?" Ram faked him a glare while trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Seriously Ram, so happy for you. It is very good to see Priya getting comfortable with you. Neha would have jumped and screamed her lungs out if she saw you both like this." Vikram said with a genuine smile.

"You are right Vikram, Priya has changed a lot and changed her perception about me and our marriage. She is a sweetheart but gives me hard time to deal with her patiently. I really love her man. I am willing to wait till the time she accepts me wholeheartedly without any inhibitions." Ram said looking at Priya who is busy in talking with other colleagues.

"I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together. You guys are made for each other." Vikram said squeezing Ram's hand in his.

"Vikram baba if you are done with wishing me, can we have something to eat?" Ram said rubbing his tummy.

They both split into loud laughter gathering eyeballs of others.

"He looks damn cute, his smile is contagious." Priya thinks in her mind as soon as she looks at his smiling face.

"Aww my Jaanu has a killer smile." Romila said, adoring Ram.

"Yes, correct." Priya nodded her head absent-mindedly looking directly at Ram.

"Didi, he is mine. Don't compete with me please I already have so much competition." Romila said, catching Priya staring at Ram. Priya nodded her head and smiled at her awkwardly.

Somewhere in the party, Zoya gulped down the drinks one by one fuming with anger seeing Ram and Priya in a cozy hug.

"Something is brewing between them for sure." Zoya hit on the table with her fisted hand.

"I need to act very quickly before every opportunity slips out of my hands." Zoya emptied her glass one more time.

Zoya pulled her clutch and made her way towards Priya.

"Romila Harish is looking for you. Please go and check." Zoya managed to send Romila from there leaving Priya alone with her.