Part 111 - 🔥Saucy Little Minx!🔥

"Why did you do this, Priya?" Ram asked, jerking her holding by her shoulders.

"Ram, why are you getting hyper about it?" Priya asked, caressing his cheek lightly.

"I am getting hyper?" Ram asked with a confused frown.

"It is needed because it's my gift for the kid's birthday." Priya replied.

"Really? What is the need to transfer all your shares to the kids' name?" Ram scoffed.

"Yes. Big deal?" Priya raised her brow while smiling at him softly.

"Yes, it is." Ram frowned at her.

"Priya, the whole idea of transferring the shares on your name was to make you the co-owner of Kapoor Industries. Why can't you keep anything on your name?" Ram asked.

"I am already queen of your heart & soul and I can't handle anything else. You know what, I actually feel light after doing this." Priya's lips curved into a warm smile, instantly making his forehead creases go away.

"You never listen to me, do you?" Ram asked, smiling softly at her.

"I do, sometimes!" Priya hugged him tightly.

They pulled apart from the hug.

"You are one in a million, who doesn't like several millions worth of properties in their name? Look at you, you feel light after doing all this." Ram mocked her.

"I think one of us should be light while the other one is..." Priya signaled at his round tummy.

Ram stared at her blankly for a second before saying, "Did you just call me fat-ass?"

"Did I? um, yeah I think I did!" Priya sniggered at him.

"Oh, I see." Ram rolled his eyes.

Priya laughed at him.

"Let me see how light you are!" Ram lifted her off the floor and carried in his arms.

"Put me down." Priya hit him on the chest.

He carried her to the bed, laid her on the soft mattress before coming on top of her.

"I am just trying to see how much light you are in my arms, under me, around me and on top of me." He said, pressing his body to her.

Priya blushed at his words.

Before she realizes, he swapped their positions and she was on top of him. Her hands were on his chest.

"Indeed, you are a feather light like this." Ram winked at her.

"Raam!" Priya blushed again, fidgeting with his shirt buttons.

Ram raised her chin to make eye-contact with her. Their eyes met and conveyed a lot of things to each other.

"I need you!" Ram said, caressing his thumb at the corner of her lips.

Priya smiled through her eyes and leaned forward to lock her lips with his. Ram snaked his hands around her, pressing their bodies together as she nibbled his lower lip while he took her upper lip in his.

Ram's hands cupped her buttocks over her clothes causing her to moan in the kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance.

They parted from the kiss, inhaling the good amount of oxygen to normalize their breathing.

Priya started moving her soft lips on his neck, making him close his eyes as she nuzzled his neck.

"Oh baby! You drive me crazy every damn time!" Ram groaned as she bit him on his neck gently.