Part 98 - Moments!

Ram could not contain the excitement and lifted her off the ground taking her in surprise.

"Oh my god! I cannot believe this. I am so happy." Ram did rounds having her in his arms.

Holding his shoulders strongly, she said. "Put me down, my head is spinning!" Her lips curved into a big smile seeing his excitement.

Ram made her stand on her feet. "You don't know how happy I am." Ram had tears in his eyes.

"Trust me, I do!" Priya smiled through tears.

Smile was not leaving his lips hearing such good news of their life.

Cupping her face into his palms, he wiped her tears with thumb and she did the same to him. Moving closer to each other, they closed the gap between them kissing endlessly pouring all their love through the kiss.

They joined their foreheads parting away from the kiss. He then went on to kiss on her forehead before engulfing her into a bear hug. She rested her head on his chest listening to his heartbeats. They remained in that position for some time with their eyes closed savouring the moment of happiness.

"Hey tell me when did you get to know about this?" Ram asked after separating from the hug suddenly, looking into her eyes.

"I had a hunch about it so I just want to double check with the Doctor before I disclose to you." Priya said, raising her head a bit.

"Oh, that's why you left the office in the middle without informing me." Ram had a serious face.

"I wanted to surprise you so I had to leave without your knowledge." Priya defended herself.

"But still, why did you do that? I should have come with you to the hospital. Why do you have to go alone and that too without telling ME." Ram sounded sternly.

"Doctor asked both of us to visit for a few more tests, you can join me tomorrow." Priya reasoned but Ram did not budge.

"I already told you that I wanted to give you a surprise. Are you not surprised?" Priya asked, pouting her lips seeing worried lines on Ram's face.

"I am surprised darling but why don't you understand, Priya? It's not safe for you to go alone like that." Ram said, holding her arms.

"Why are you angry with me? I thought you would be happy hearing this news." Priya sulked.

Ram exhaled deeply and turned her face to him holding her chin. He made her look straight at him before he began, "Ofcourse, I am happy but your safety is the main concern here." Ram replied calmly.

"Nothing happened, right? Stop worrying!" Priya answered.

"You do not understand my point at all." Creases formed on Ram's temple.

"I do understand." Priya retorted.

"No, you don't." Ram cut her off.

"When did you buy this baby dress?" Ram asked, confused looking at the onesie.

"I went shopping after the Doctor's confirmation." Priya said hesitatingly, expecting a volcano to erupt.

"Like, seriously? Why do you do this? How could you be so careless, Priya?" Ram's brows furrowed with a worried expression on his face.

"I thought you would appreciate me for doing all this and for the surprise. But you are scolding me so badly." Priya sulked, crossing her hands below her chest.

Priya turned her face away angrily.

Something clicked in his mind suddenly. "Wait a second, why the hell did we make out in the office today when you know that you must be pregnant?" Ram gaped at her in horror.