Part 99 - Tittle-Tattle

Hi All,

Please nominate for all the categories mentioned on the previous note, if you haven't done yet.

Thanks a ton to all of you who took your valuable time to nominate for our entries. Means a lot!

Cheers,

Jo

**************

Dadi, Neha, Vikram and Sharma's family were eagerly waiting to know the reason behind the sudden gathering.

"Fatty, come on, say it why did you ask us to come urgently?" Neha asked desperately.

"Have patience darling. Sit and relax, we will tell you." Ram made Neha sit on the sofa where everyone sat looking curiously at Raya.

Ram and Priya stood opposite to others smiling at each other seeing the curious faces in front of them.

"Priya, what's the matter?" Shipra asked, looking at her daughter.

"Maa, it is just that we both wanted to share something with you." Priya blushed slightly.

"Say it." Ram said to her.

"You say it." Priya nudged him.

"Either of you say it. What is this suspense for?" Dadi asked.

"Dadi, there is good news for all of you. Junior Kapoor will arrive in a few months." Ram revealed.

"Priya is pregnant." Ram said side hugging Priya.

Priya blushed and her cheeks turned into pink shade hearing the loud cheering from the family members.

Vikram and Neha squealed in joy, Dadi and Shipra were overwhelmed and everyone congratulated them for the wonderful news. Their happiness has no bounds.

"Arey puttar, I am going to be a great grandmother soon. You don't know how happy I am." Dadi was excessively happy.

Ram and Priya felt super happy seeing the happy faces of their family and friends.

"Golu, it's now high time to announce your marriage." Dadi suggested.

Ram and Priya nodded in agreement.

"So happy to hear this. I know that my son-in-law would not disappoint me." Shipra said excitedly.

Priya gaped at her mother and Ram. Ram giggled.

"Which week is running?" Shipra asked, touching Priya's cheek gently.

"6 weeks, Maa." Priya replied.

"You should be very careful especially in the first trimester." Shipra told.

"Don't worry about that. I am there to take care of her all the time." Ram assured.

"I know that my daughter is in safe hands. Thanks Mr Ram." Shipra had happy tears in her eyes.

"Who is this Junior Kapoor, Maasi?" Kush asked innocently.

"Kush, your Maasi is pregnant and you will be a big brother to the baby who is currently inside her tummy." Ayesha made him understand.

"Wow, that's great. I always wanted a sister or brother to play. Thank you Maasi." Kush hugged Priya's knees.

Priya smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"Congratulations Di & Jiju." Ayesha wished both of them hugged Priya.

"Thank you Ayesha." Priya hugged her back. Ram thanked and smiled at her.

"Looks like my tips really worked well and got the results soon." Neha elbowed Priya and whispered in her ears.