Part 109 - Let's Get Down & Dirty!

Hi All,

Could you please take a moment and hit the star button at the end of the chapter?

Very disappointed with the low number of votes lately.  Is it too much to ask for votes when the number of reads are nowhere in sync with the number of votes?

Please try to appreciate our efforts by simply hitting the vote button. It doesn't even take a second to vote. Otherwise, we can also simply cut short the beautiful moments and end the story abruptly. YOUR WISH!!!

Thanks to all who are voting & commenting regularly. Means a lot!

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!

Until Next Time,

Jo

*******************

Days rolled into months, Kids were growing and it was not that easy for Ram & Priya to pacify them all the time. While Ram handled his work in the office, Priya was handling the twins with the help of Dadi or caretakers.

Ram & Priya were following the latest trends by celebrating twins' birthday every month with a matching decoration and matching outfits. All the memories are captured in their hearts as well as in the photographs.

Walls of Kapoor Mansion adorned with the beautiful frames of their photographs and the best out of best pictures were hanging on the walls of their bedroom.

Dadi was delighted to play with great grandchildren. Shipra often visits Kapoor and spends some time with her grandchildren. Kush also loves to play with the twins whenever he visits Kapoor Mansion along with Shipra.

Wrapping up his work early, Ram drove back to the Kapoor Mansion.

Upon reaching their bedroom, Ram noticed Priya was taking selfies with the twins while making them look at the camera.

"Taking pictures without Papa!" saying this Ram kept his hands on his hips.

Priya looked at the entrance of the room and smiled at finding Ram. "When did you come?" She asked.

"I came when you were too busy taking photographs." Saying this he moved towards them.

"Look at these pictures!" Priya showed him all the pictures she took a while ago as Ram settled beside them.

"Wonderful! My cupcakes!" Ram kissed on their foreheads.

"Now let's take pictures with Papa too." Saying this they clicked a few more pictures.

"How did you come early today?" Priya asked as they took each twin in their arms.

"I was missing you guys a lot so I came early, finishing up my work soon." Ram said, playing with Ishaan.

Ram made him stand on the bed while he sat opposite holding him in place. Ishaan was giggling looking at his papa.

"Did you miss Papa too?" Ram was asking the kid in a cute manner.

Ishaan was making cute gibberish sounds and suddenly something caught Ram's attention.

"Ma..ma..." Ishaan said in his cute tone.

"Priya, did you hear it? OMG!!!" Ram was amused to hear the first word from Ishaan.

"What?" Priya was busy playing with Ayaan, lost in his cute antics and soft giggles.

"Priya, he just said Mama." Ram said and both looked at each other with a surprised expression.

"Really? Did he?" Priya gaped at him with a slightly open mouth.