Part 82 - Back To Office

"How much time do you need to get ready, Priya? We are getting late to the office." Ram asked fixing his tie.

"Ram, I will join the office later, please." Priya whined, adjusting her wristwatch disinterestedly.

"No more discussions on this. You are behaving like a child who doesn't want to go to school." Ram said, taking her watch in his hands and tying it around her wrist.

"I am not a child. You are stubborn and not willing to listen to me." Priya sulked looking at him.

Ram took her both hands in his hold looking directly into her eyes.

"Come on Honey! Please come with me, I will feel good." Ram said melting her with his pleading eyes.

"You exactly know how to get the things done. Whenever I say no you come up with this innocent face of yours." Priya said, pointing to his face.

Ram flashed his trademark smile and said, "So let's go, it's been a long time since we went to the office together." Priya smiled at his excitement before combing her hair.

"How am I looking?" Priya asked while checking herself in the mirror.

"Wonderful as ever." Ram complemented pecking on her lips quickly before leaving the home.

*********

Ram & Priya entered the elevator via private car parking. Vikram also arrived at the same time and entered the lift along with them. These three friends were talking about some random stuff and they were alerted by the sound of the elevator opening in the ground floor.

Romila comes inside the lift super excited seeing Ram.

"Hello Jaanu, Good Morning." Romila wished Ram as soon as she had her eyes on Ram.

"Hello Romila, Good Morning." Ram replied with a soft smile.

Turning to the person next to him, Romila was surprised to see Priya after a very long time.

"Didi, how are you? Good to see you." Romila squealed in excitement.

"Hi Romila, I am doing well. Good to see you too." Priya smiled at her nervously. Vikram and Ram were smiling looking at each other.

Romila looked for a space to stand beside Ram as she used to but this time she did not get a chance to stand by his side as Priya and Vikram were standing either sides of Ram.

Without having any choice Romila stood beside Vikram while Priya stood to the left of Ram.

Priya's body stiffened when Ram's hand slowly slipped around her hips. Priya looked at him angrily while he just smiled at her mischievously.

Vikram and Romila also greeted each other before they indulged into some discussions unaware of what was happening beside them.

Ram's hand moved dangerously on her hip towards her lower back. Her breath hitched sensing his hand movements.

Priya cleared her throat and pushed herself back blocking his hand between her and the cold metal of the wall.

She quickly distanced herself a little away as he released his grip with her sudden reaction.

Ram was enjoying her state while Vikram & Romila had no clue.

Within a few seconds, the lift halted at the desired floor and both women stepped out of the lift followed by men.

"Priyaaa." Ram called her.

"Yes....Sir." Priya turned around to face Ram.

"You can catch up with the work and Romila can help you with the things done in your absence." Ram said, holding his giggle seeing Priya's change in expression.