Part 9 - Yes Boss!

Ram and Priya are coming back after attending meeting. He stops the car in front of the club.

Priya: - Why did you stop here?

Ram: - Because I wish to. Saying this he unbuckle his seat belt.

Priya: - You don't like to go to club right?

Ram: - I changed my preferences after my wife ditched me.... come on let's go now.

Priya: - Ram you know me very well that I never go to club and I don't like it.

Ram: - I hope at least you did not forget about our first meet. We met in club for the first time. Remember you are in inebriate state and complete night we stayed together in the hotel room on the same bed. He smirked looking at her.

Priya closed her eyes taking deep breathe.

Ram continue....Now that I know you trick people and make them fall in your trap like you trapped me. You must be having fun while playing with others lives. Aren't you?

Priya is controlling her anger.

Ram: - Who knows you can find other men here?

Priya: - I want to go home Ram.... Please stop this non sense.

Ram: - Not Ram...boss your boss and if you will make your boss unhappy...you might have to bear the consequences. Don't act shy and let's go without wasting time.

Priya becomes annoyed: - Yes Boss!
She unbuckles her seat belt and comes out of the car in anger.

Raya enters into the club. With the loud music and smell of drinks she remembers the ill-fated night. She remembers the past events and shut her eyes.

Ram: - Open your eyes. Definitely you will find another prey.

Priya open her eyes and gives a deadly look to Ram.

Ram: What? Am I wrong?

Priya got irritated and for a moment felt like she need a drink to calm down herself. She ordered a drink before settling herself near their table.

Ram: - Good...very good improvement... wow Ved you are really talented.

Priya: - Why are you dragging Ved now?

Ram: - He is the reason behind everything how can I forget him?

Priya gulped down her drink in one go.

Ram: - Oho! Easy darling.

Priya maintain a straight face.

Ram: - you enjoy drinking I will be back in sometime. Saying this he left and entered the dance area and very soon he is surrounded with girls.

Priya is watching him from her table and gulped down the drinks one by one. A pair of eyes are checking her out from a distance already. And within no time that man reach her seeing her alone.

Man: - Hey lovely lady, enough of drinking let's dance baby and he take her to the dance floor without even waiting for her answer. Priya is not in her senses due to the alcohol effect.

That man pulled her closer holding her silky waist and started touching her. Priya feels uncomfortable with unfamiliar touch but she failed to push that person away from her.

After few seconds, Ram finds her on the dance floor with a stranger who is touching her invariably and she is not showing any objection. Seeing this he fumes in anger, he punched that man and pulled her out of the club.

Ram: - How dare you Priya...he touching you and you are not even stopping him.

Priya: - How does it matter to you...You already expected this. Isn't it? She said in inaudible voice.