Part 134 - Dead-end

"Raaaam!!!" Priya shrieked, hearing a loud gunshot.

Priya's heart skipped a beat with that shrilling sound and she was rooted to the place. Her head started throbbing seeing the blood on the floor.

Her eyes were fixed at Ram and she took a sigh of relief seeing him safe.

Priya realized that Police shot Ashwin in his leg and he fell on the ground with blood oozing out of his leg.

Ashwin screamed in pain and felt defeated when Police shot him. He knew that he would be in prison for his deeds.

He was so angry with Ram & Priya that he raised his gun to shoot them to take revenge on them.

Ram & Priya were stunned.

Police shot Ashwin in his chest and he collapsed on the ground. Ashwin died on the spot.

Priya & Ram looked at Ashwin's lifeless body which was laying on the floor. Ashwin paid his price for his wrong deeds.

They didn't expect this to happen but everything happened in a blink of an eye.

Priya looked at Ram and asked, "Are you okay, Ram?" Priya was looking for any injuries on Ram.

"Yes!" Ram nodded his head and took her in his embrace.

Priya realized something and broke the hug, "Why are you here? I asked you not to follow me."

"How can I leave you alone with these monsters?" Ram asked.

"We already discussed this, Ram." Priya was unhappy seeing no trace of Riya over there.

"I couldn't leave you alone." Ram replied.

"Now tell me, where is Riya?" Priya was angry with him.

Ram cupped her face and said, "Priya, try to understand. It's just their trap. They are not going to give you Riya even if you come here alone." Ram tried to reason it out.

Priya withdraws herself from his hold. "I need my Riya back."

Ram sighed deeply.

Hearing the noises Sid tried to escape from that place. Vikram & a couple of constables were quick enough to take him under control.

Ram & Priya went towards Sid to find out about Riya.

Ram was now standing in front of his step-brother, Siddhant.

"I shouldn't have left you guys alive. That's the biggest mistake of my life." Ram was disappointed with himself.

Ram continued, "Where is my daughter?" Ram grabbed Sid's collar.

"I don't know." Sid said.

Ram slapped Sid when getting no information from him.

Ram punched him again but he stated that he didn't know where Riya was.

Police stopped Ram when he tried hitting Sid again.

"Mr. Kapoor, we know very well how to get the truth out of him." Police replied.

Priya pleaded Sid, "Please tell me where did you hide my daughter?"

A smile formed on Sid's face seeing Ram & Priya in a very distressed state.

"You will not find her. By now, she must be very far away from here." Sid smirked.

Priya & Ram were scared to death thinking about Riya.

Priya moved towards Sid, "What did you do to her? Where is she?" She asked, grabbing his collar.

"Bhabhiiii... You should have listened to us. We asked you to come alone and clearly warned you not to inform the Police but you guys did. That's your biggest mistake and you have to pay a bigger price for these blunders." Sid told in a dramatic way.