Part 68 - What's wrong?

In Kapoor Industries,

"As I expected, Niharika and Sid are behind the accident. They are very cruel and do not leave a chance to harm us. I do not care about myself but I cannot let anyone harm Priya. Priya should not suffer because of me." Ram explained everything to his best friend Vikram.

"Ram, don't worry. Nothing will happen to you people. Now that we know who is behind all these, we can take necessary safety measures from our side." Vikram said facing towards Ram.

"Don't underestimate them Vikram. I have increased the security but how long we have to live like this." Ram clearly pissed off.

"I understand how you must be feeling right now. Everything will be alright; we will sort out this issue very soon." Vikram said.

"I just hope so Vikram." Ram said with a pale face.

"Neha was saying that you are behaving differently with Priya so this is the reason behind that." Vikram asked.

"How did Neha get to know this? Did Priya tell her?" Ram asked in surprise.

"Obviously!" Vikram said. "Look Ram, don't let Priya feel bad because of your actions." Ram can sense the seriousness in Vikram's voice.

"I don't know yaar Vikram. I am disturbed and stressed out man! What should I do?" Ram asked Vikram for help.

"You stay calm and focus on how we can tackle the situation." Vikram suggested.

"Vikram, Get me all the details of the house staff, security and other workers." Ram asked Vikram.

"Okay, I will gather the information and provide you by the end of the day." Vikram nodded his head.

"No one else should enter the premises of KM without my permission. We need to tighten the security to avoid any future risks." Ram said, visibly disturbed.

"We will manage the things. Think positive and focus on your life with Priya." Vikram advised. Ram sighed deeply and said, "I am trying my best."

**********

Romila knocked on Ram's cabin door and Ram let her in.

"Hello Jaanu. Where have you been all these days? You know what, I missed you a lot." Romila started in her own way.

Ram scratched his temple and passed an annoyed look to her.

"Please stop this nonsense Romila. I clearly told you plenty of times that I have no interest in you and don't hold any feelings for me." Ram said, slightly in a serious tone.

Romila's face turned pale as she heard him. "It doesn't matter whether you have interest in me or not because I do have a lot of interest in you and no one can stop me from hitting on you." Romila said confidently.

Ram exhaled deeply and remained silent thinking that it is a pure waste of time explaining Romila.

"If you are done, can you please let me work peacefully?" Ram said, clasping his hands on the table frowning at her.

"One thing, I need Priya's personal contact number. She suddenly went on a sabbatical leave without even informing me so I want to check on her once. Her work phone number is not in use currently." Romila said.

Ram smiled at her once hearing Priya's name. "You will get it later."

"Have a good day Jaanu" Romila said, before leaving the cabin unwillingly. He looked at her shaking his head in disbelief.

***********

"What's up Bhai? Looks like you did not worry much about our warning." Sid started, as soon as Ram picked up the call.