Part 72 - Sweet Nothings

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing well. Please do let me know how is the pace of the story.
Keep showering your love on the story through your votes and comments.😍

Advance happy birthday to the co-writer of this story Ssakshilove. 😘Love you di,😘 have a wonderful year ahead. I wish you all the good luck and keep smiling.💕❤💕

Happy Reading!

Cheers,

Jo

*****************

A loud buzz of ringtone on Priya's phone alerted them. Ram stretched out his hand to grab her mobile; he could not help but laugh looking at the caller name.

Priya looked at him puzzled.

"Who is calling me now?" Priya asked, knotting her brows.

"See it yourself." Ram showed her mobile screen flashing Romila's number.

"Oh No! Why is she even calling me now?" Priya panicked for a second or two.

"Oh why not? You are now her stalking partner. Remember how you were stalking me last night along with Romila." Ram teased her.

"What option did you leave with me?" Priya gives him a deadly glare.

"Easy, talk to her otherwise she could come searching for you if she desires to find you." Ram received the call before it disconnected; keep it on the speaker without waiting for her answer.

"What have you done?" She whispered in shock while Ram let out a soft giggle.

"Hello Didi, how have you been?" Romila started talking in her usual cheerful tone.

"Hey Romila, I am doing well. Hope everything is alright with you." Priya replied, pulling the duvet until her neck on her bare body while her husband eyed her with a mischievous grin on his face.

Priya glared at him when he started pulling the duvet away from her clutch. He snuggled close to her paying no heed to the pleading through her eyes.

"Nothing is alright didi. You know what; Jaanu and Zoya did not show up to the office today. I am really in a bad situation just by imagining what all things could have happened between Zoya and my Jaanu last night." Romila whined.

Priya closed her eyes exhaling deeply. Ram chuckled gently hearing Romila's imagination while Priya looked at him sternly asking him to keep calm.

Romila continued speaking in her own way expressing her distress to Priya.

"I should do something very quickly else I no longer stand any chance to be with my Jaanu. Please help me out to get Jaanu in my life Didi. I can't let him go away from me just like that." Romila said in a restless tone.

Resting her back to the headrest covering herself properly, she signaled him to stop but it irked him completely when she moved a little bit away from him.

"Calm down Romila. Do not get hyper, to be honest with you, you should move on in your life instead of stalking someone whose feelings are not mutual with yours. You will end up heartbroken Romila. Try to understand why I am saying this." Priya did not want poor Romila to get hurt after she came to know about their marriage.

Ram started tickling her tummy making her impossible to concentrate on the call.

"I can't keep calm until I get what I want, that is my Jaanu." Romila said strongly not caring about what Priya is referring indirectly.