Part 40 - Talli Priya

"I have never seen Ram playing holi in these years after his mother left him." Vikram told to Neha.

"Haa that's true but it would be good if Priya and Ram clear the misunderstandings between them otherwise I don't even know how they will stay happy together." Neha leans her head on Vikram's shoulder looking at Ram & Priya from behind.

"I am sure that they will settle the things sooner or later as they have to face each other every day." Vikram side hugged Neha rubbing her arm.

Nevik return to the place where dadi, Sharma's and kids are playing holi with each other.

"Where are these two?" Shipra asked Nevik when she doesn't find Raya for quite some time.

"They are newly married. We will continue to play and let's not disturb them." Dadi said in between her laughs.

Neha & Vikram look at each other and smiled awkwardly saying. "Yes, dadi is right. Let them enjoy with each other."

Shipra flashed a shy smile hearing these statements where as Ayesha and Ashwin boil in jealous. Ayesha is jealous that her sister got everything she wish to have and Ashwin is not happy thinking Ram & Priya together.

On the other hand, Ram helped Priya to reach their room.

"Why did you take me to the room? I love playing holi, let me play for sometime." Priya cried like a small child.

"Oh god! How can I handle her in this condition?" Ram murmurs in his mind.

"Okay we can play holi here." Ram locked the door so that she doesn't leave the room in this drowsy condition.

Priya takes hand full of colour and applies it on Ram's face. Ram trembles a little and make faces when she applies the colour to him like he did BALH.

Priya giggles seeing his reaction which made Ram smile a little more. He takes the color in hand and applies to her like the way she did to him.

"You know what I hate you" Priya said pointing finger at his heart looking into his eyes. Ram heart aches with a sharp pain whenever he hears "I hate you" from her mouth. Ram holds her by arms when she is about to trip, he takes her in bear hug keeping his chin on top of her head.

"I love you so much Priya. I am not sure when you will understand me and my feelings for you." Ram said kissing her head.

"I don't love you. You get it?" Priya said while coming out of his embrace pushing him away.

Ram tries to help her. "Don't come near me Ram" Priya warned him.

"Ram? My name sounds great when you say it and I am glad you did." Ram chuckles at his own thoughts.

"Why are you laughing?" Priya questioned him confusingly.

"Common go and freshen up first." Ram said pointing the colours spread on her body.

"No, I won't go." Priya denied listening to him.

"Oh god! Help me to handle my stubborn wife." Ram dramatically said looking at the ceiling praying to the god.

Ram takes her to the wash room make her stand in front of the shower.

"Priya listen to me, take shower and change your clothes that I have kept for you here. Okay, I am going out now." Ram said turning back to move out of the washroom.

"I will go out and play holi. Why did you take me here?" Ram turned back seeing her crying.

"Priya listen to me, you are not in your senses. Take a shower and come back to the room quickly." Ram closed the door. He hears the running shower in few seconds as soon as he left the washroom.