Part 118 - My Way Or The Highway!

Ashwin managed to send Ayesha to the Kapoor Mansion so that he can get Priya out of the house. Ashwin smiled evilly and informed Niharika about the same.

Niharika was on call with Juhi. "Juhi, be careful and make sure Priya trusts you well. Meet Priya and talk to her nicely and do not forget to exchange your numbers this time. You need to be very much focused and gradually earn Priya's trust with your friendship."

"Sure, Ma'am. Trust me, you don't have to worry about that." Juhi said, confidently.

"If you don't mind, can I ask you something?" Juhi added.

"Yeah!" Niharika said.

"Why don't you kidnap Priya? I think that would be easy way for you instead of executing this plan." Juhi asked hesitatingly.

Niharika smirked at her question and said, "Indeed! But I don't want to take any chances in this matter. If I kidnap Priya all of the sudden, Ram will hunt her down no matter where we hide her. We should create misconceptions about Priya and make Ram believe that Priya herself wanted to separate from him. This is not going to be a cakewalk for us but definitely going to be worthwhile if we orchestrate our plan successfully."

Niharika & Juhi discussed their plan.

************

Ayesha visited Kapoor Mansion to meet her Sister Priya. Both sisters spent some time at home before going out.

As per the plan, Juhi appeared at the same place where Priya & Ayesha were present.

Ayesha & Priya went to a SPA and sat in the adjacent revolving chairs. Their SPA treatments were about to start when Ayesha's phone rang.

"Hello, Ashwin!" Ayesha received her husband Ashwin's call.

Priya could hear the one-sided conversation.

"What? You know that I am out, right? Can't you manage alone till I come home?" Ayesha asked with a light frown on her face.

"I am at SPA. I can't come right now. Why don't you understand?" Ayesha was clearly annoyed.

"Are you serious? Oh god! Okay fine, I am coming." Ayesha rolled her eyes and hung up the call. Ayesha then turned to look at her sister.

Priya asked, "What happened?"

"Ashwin's close relatives have come home all of sudden, and he is asking me to come back home right now." Ayesha said with a disappointed look on her face.

"Sorry Di, I must leave now. I thought I would spend the entire day with you today. I am also sad that I have to miss these SPA treatments." Ayesha said with a sad face.

"It's alright, Ayesha. We can come again later. I will drop you home and go back." Priya said, trying to get up from the seat.

"No Di, you don't need to come. At least you can continue the services. I will go by cab." Ayesha said.

"Are you sure?" Priya said.

"Yes, Okay bye, Di." Ayesha left.

Moments later, Priya was scrolling through her mobile while the hairstylist was doing her Hair SPA.

Someone has come and occupied the seat adjacent to Priya.

Priya just casually looked at the person.

"Hey!" Juhi said in a surprising tone.

"Hi!" Priya too smiled at her.

"Are you the same person whom I met in the mall that day?" Priya asked.