Part 2 - Game on!🎯

Ram got up from the sleep on the next morning. He kept rewinding the scenes happened yesterday.

The moment he saw Priya in the parking slot of the mall, he could not believe his eyes. He was excessively happy but the moment he rememebered that she left him all alone leaving their twins behind mercilessly made his jaws clenched. He could not control his anger anymore and confronted Priya without waiting a second.

He does not know how to react, whether to feel happy that he bumped with his wife after nearly 2 years or to be angry with her that she has someone else in her life now and even a small kid.

How could she do this? This question haunted him very badly.

Pushing his thoughts away, he made his way towards the kids' room. He smiled at the sleeping twin sons Ishaan & Ayaan (who are 3+ years old). They are the only source of happiness in his life now after Priya left him. He smiled faintly as he carress their forehead.

Juhi entered with a cup of coffee.

"Good morning. Have this coffee." Ram took his cup smiling at her.

He walked towards the window sipping the coffee lost in his own thoughts.

"What happened to you? You look disturbed since yesterday. Is everything all right with you? Is there any problem in the office? You even come back late from the office yesterday." Juhi asked seeing him.

"Nothing Juhi. Work related stress." Ram smiled faintly at her.

"Don't take stress; it's not good for your health." Juhi said, standing beside him.

"I have an important meeting today so please wake up Ishaan & Ayaan and get them ready for their play school." Ram asked.

"Don't worry about them. I will take care." Juhi smiled.

"Thank you." Ram replied.

"How many times do I have to tell you that don't thank me?" Juhi glared at him.

"Okay sorry" Ram chuckled and went to freshen up as he was getting late.

"Come on kids, wake up!" Juhi started tickling the kids waking them up. Ishaan and Ayaan got up laughing and started jumping on the bed.

"Hey no! Please get down otherwise, papa will scold you." Juhi said trying to stop them.

"No, papa never scold us." Ishaan and Ayaan said in unison.

Just then, Ram entered into the room. Ishaan and Ayaan jumped off the bed running towards him. Ram picked both of them in each hands. Kids showered kisses on his both cheeks.

"Good morning champs!" Ram giggled.

"Papa where were you yesterday. We were waiting for you but you did not come." They pouted their lips in a cute manner.

"Sorry boys, I was pretty much occupied with work yesterday. Let us play football in the evening. I will try to come early from the office today, okay?" He said making them stand.

Ishaan & Ayaan jumped out of happiness. Juhi also smiled seeing them happy.

"Now come on guys, brush your teeth and after that you need to get ready for the school." Juhi guided them towards the bathroom.

She then looked at Ram saying, "Ram, I will make breakfast for you. Just give me 5 minutes."

"No Juhi. I am not hungry." Ram denied.

"Not again Ram! This time I am not going to listen to you. Finish your breakfast and then go." Juhi ordered him.

"Ok baba. I know that you will not listen to me." Ram agreed.