7

(Still Y/n's POV)

Just when I thought I had left everything including him in the past he had to come back to haunt me like this.

I walked behind Huening Kai who seemed very clueless of the storm of emotions brewing inside of me. The worst part of the whole thing?

My seat is exactly behind his.

Oh lord help me.

I was going to turn to sit down on my seat when he freaking put his leg out at the last second and I tripped.

Son of a-

But luckily, Huening gripped my hand because of which I didn't actually hit the floor.

If this man makes another dirty move I will slap him left and right.

(Seventeen Ha. Okay okay I'll stop now)

Since the teacher hadn't arrived yet, I took out my sketchbook and began to draw whatever came to mind since I wanted to distract myself.

Before my pencil even made contact with the paper the teacher entered.

Welp, there goes my plan of distracting myself.

~

I was about to leave class after the third period when my phone began to ring loudly in my pocket.

Yeonjun?

You|Yeonjun

<<00:00>>

Soobin my bro please get me some meds

Woah there I ain't Soobin

Y/n?

Correct

I meant to call Soobin....

You sound sick are you sick?

(A/n: the fact that I'm writing this with a sore throat)

*Coughs* No

You really need to up your lying game

I know

Since I think Soobin is busy, you will have to stay in bed all day

Not happening

Then say goodbye to those brownies you've been hoarding in the kitchen that nobody knows

Fine I will

Good. Now I need to eat ttyl?

Bye

Byee.

Call ended

<<3:14>>

Hopefully the stubborn boy listens to me

~

"Uh guys you go ahead to class I need to make a quick visit to the bathroom." I said after me Chaeyoung and Huening were done with lunch. They waved their hands after we parted at the hallways.

After I was done with my business, I opened the stall door only to be met with Seulgi, Yeji, Mina and Seohyun glaring at me.

Oh wow I'm scared

"What do you want now?" I asked annoyed. "Oh we're here to teach you a lesson." Seulgi said and snapped her fingers. Mina and Seohyun made me take off my hoodie and held my hand behind my back.

"What is this a robbery?" I scoffed. Seulgi laughed. "No sweetie this is a little warning to stay away from Huening Kai." Yeji said. "He's my bestfriend why do you think I'd do that?" I replied with a roll of my eyes. Yeji stepped forward from behind Seulgi and slapped me the burning sensation spreading like wildfire on my cheek.