73

Y/n slid down the door of her bathroom while clutching her chest and sobbing. Never had she thought that she would have to go through that same experience ever again but she had. That day replayed, from the depths of her memory which she spent years burying among other good memories but now it resurfaced and reminded her of how if she was a little more brave, a little more mature she could have saved her mother.

Yeonjun slowly crept into Y/n's room. He really didn't want to interrupt her but he figured she needed someone despite how she acts like she doesn't. So he stood in front of the bathroom door his heart clenching hearing the girl cry. 

Softly knocking the door Yeonjun heard y/n's sobs quieten before she mumbled "Go away I want to be alone." 

"You mean the opposite whenever you're sad. You need someone to comfort you. If you let me in, we can talk it out hm?" Yeonjun spoke into the crack of the door before the door opened and y/n stood clutching the hem of her oversized shirt and silently crying and it wasn't long before Yeonjun walked into the bathroom, shut the door and hugged y/n while she crumbled in his embrace. 

"I-i saw it all over again." Y/n said fisting the back of Yeonjun's shirt while she whimpered into Yeonjun's chest. "It was all my fault." 

Yeonjun gently pushed her away from his chest and sat her down in the edge of her bathtub while he knelt before her, taking her hands in his and he looked her in the eye.

"It's not your fault y/n. You were a child what could you have done?" Yeonjun asked while y/n bowed her head and let her tears fall silently.

"Still," Y/n croaked. 

"I know of a strong woman." Yeonjun began as he placed his hand on her chin and lifted it up. 

 "She was alone for a long time, and she's gone through a lot of shit but she still manages to make everyone around her smile. " He continued when his soft and compassionate eyes met her gloomy and teary ones. He delicately wiped the tears on her face with the back of his hand and left his palm on her cheek, warming up y/n's cold face while she nodded.

"She has her times of weakness but that just shows that she's stronger than anybody I've ever met." He said with a smile.

"Who....is she?" Y/n asked as Yeonjun's smile widened. 

"I'm looking at her right now." 

Y/n's heart soared with happiness as tears appeared in her ebony eyes again and she leapt into Yeonjun's arms again while he was now fully sat on the ground with y/n's legs around his waist.

"You're the best thing that has happened to me y/n. Don't let your past define you anymore. You have us. You have me." Yeonjun mumbled whilst stroking her hair.

"I wouldn't be this strong if it wasn't for you Jun. You mean more to me then I show." Y/n said hugging the boy tighter. 

And the two sat there in the solitude of their beating hearts at the indirect confession of their love and admiration for each other and nothing could replace the warm fuzzy feeling when y/n pulled back and looked Yeonjun in the eye and he leaned in to connect their lips.

Y/n closed her eyes but opened it when she heard yeonjun speak. 

"Can I?" 

Unable to even speak at the butterflies in her stomach y/n nodded and the next thing she knew was his lips on hers.

Choi Yeonjun was kissing her.

Her hands made their way to the back of his neck and pulled him close while her salty tears mixed into their kiss. 

The two savoured each and every moment that their lips were connected and it was very obvious that they've wanted that for quite a while now.

"I love you, Y/n." Yeonjun breathed resting his head against y/n's who wore a pained smile.

"I love you too, Jun."