92

Mrs Park poked the inside of her cheek in annoyance watching Y/n wet the washcloth under the bubbly stream of water in the elegant washroom.

"Could you hurry up already? I have people waiting for me." She snapped and Y/n nodded hurriedly while taking timid steps toward the fuming woman and rubbing the cloth over the stained area.

Mrs Park analyzed the girl's careful face and trailed down to her clothes. 

Gucci. She thought sniffing in her expensive perfume.

"Who are you?" She asked and Y/n slowly raised her head. She dreaded this exact question.

Instead she hugged the woman and began to sob.

"I- i am a nobody. And yet, I have the opportunity to be in such a close proximity as you." Y/n wailed blinking her eyes vigorously behind her back to show that she was actually crying.

Mrs park opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She was flustered. 

"I urm-"

Y/n quickly pulled back with sparkling eyes. "I am so sorry ma'am. I just adore you and your work a lot that i got overwhelmed."

The older woman straightened her composure and cleared her throat. "I appreciate the support."

"After you." Y/n said opening the door and following right behind her.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun, Taeyong and Taehyun were seated on a table near the entrance, all three awaiting y/n's return anxiously. 

Taeyong was a tad bit laid back since he knew she wasn't dealing with armed people. She was his sister who'd survived from their psycho father for so long, she can handle a rich old fogey who just happens to be her best friend's mother.

Yeonjun on the other hand was paranoid. Sure he trusted her but he'd promised to always keep her safe. 

But what he was not expecting was Huening kai to come running up to their table with a panic stricken expression. 

"Hyung-"

"What the fu-"

"Not the time." He interrupted Taehyun and pointed to the stairs where Seunho stood with a pistol poking out the pocket of his trousers.

"Shit." Taeyong cursed. "Y/n's still not here." 

"We should leave the hall before he sees us." Yeonjun said and everyone nodded following him stealthily to the door and outside into the cold air of the night.

"Now," Yeonjun turned to the brown haired boy who was fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"Why are you here Huening?" 

Huening kai breathed out. They were his family after all, there was no reason to hide it right?

"Seunho. I got in because of him." The three shared concerned glances.

"He," Kai took a deep breath. "He's my brother."

"That's right I am." Seunho's voice spoke from behind and Yeonjun was closest to where he aimed with his iron rod but luckily, he held the iron rod with gritted teeth and ripped it out Seunho's hand and threw it to the ground.

"I've been waiting for a one on one fight with you Choi." Seunho mocked. "You'll be so dead tonight." 

Yeonjun's eyes shifted for a second before he stared the boy a cocky smirk painting his lips.

"I don't think so." 

Whack.

Seunho's hand reached to touch the back of his head slowly and saw blood, his head turning shortly after a second to see Y/n gripping the iron rod tightly.

"Some guts you've got eh?" Seunho hissed in pain now facing Y/n with dark eyes.

"Some guts YOU'VE got trying to kill us." Y/n said gritting her jaw, the atmosphere becoming tense.

Y/n's legs slightly trembled but nobody noticed as she put up her brave front. All her trauma from so many years ago came rushing back into her mind but she stood her ground.

Seunho took a step in her direction but Yeonjun grabbed the back of his suit and stopped him noticing Y/n's wavering gaze. 

"You're outnumbered might as well give up." Yeonjun seethed. Seunho realised that too, but right now he was surrounded.

"Too bad I'm not." Seunho smirked and whistled lowly and a bunch of men with weapons came out.

"Take em down boys." He yelled and grabbed Yeonjun's collar, glancing at Y/n. "Let not even the girl be standing." 

Y/n looked at the man sprinting towards her with a crowbar and kicked hard at his legs with her heels making him stumble back. This gave her a chance to see that everyone around her was engaged in a fight. 

She had to protect herself and the necklace now. 

The man from earlier got back onto his feet and was caught off guard at how Y/n swung the rod in her hand at him but he caught it in time and threw it to the ground making y/n stagger at the force. Great now she was alone AND weapon less. 

The man charged at her but she moved to the side making him hit the car and stumble before muttering a curse and running at her again but this time he was surprised to see y/n put out her leg from the slit in her dress and pull out a gun from the strap on her thigh and aim it at the man.

"Chuck it. Whatever it takes to save my family." She mumbled before she pulled the trigger hitting the man in the shoulder and making him fall to the ground with a loud cry of pain.

"Y/n, you have to run." Taeyong appeared with his hair all over the place. "Take the necklace with you, our getaway car is down the road. Once you're safe, send some help."

"But-"

"No y/n I'm not letting you get hurt again." Taeyong grabbed her shoulders and she reluctantly agreed.

"Don't get too hurt." Y/n whispered hugging him briefly before moving away and beginning to run.

She turned back to see Yeonjun struggling against Seunho and gave him a look when their eyes met.

'I love you.' she mouthed.

Yeonjun slightly smiled. 'I love you too.'

It was all up to her survival skills now.

-

Yeonjun has covid are you kidding me rn