29

Y/n's POV

"I'm low-key excited for this." I said skipping a little in the dark. "Is that what you guys do as missions?" I asked making Yeonjun chuckle a little. Soobin shook his head silently.

"It's not even a fraction of what we do."

"That's dark." I say feeling scared. "But I'm still up for kicking ass." I say and swung my crowbar.

Our task was to go the second place where there would be stored blood that is, the blood supply room which was on the second floor. Since there was no electricity, we had to take the stairs and me being me tripped.

But luckily Yeonjun caught me in time. His arms under mine holding me up. He moved a little closer to my ear and whispered in a way only I could hear.

"You should be careful Y/n. I won't always be there to catch you." He rasped.

"Well too bad you have to."

"So I see you've made up." Soobin said.

"You could hear all this while?" I asked bewildered and turned on my flashlight to see him standing against the railing with a knowing smile.

"With that tone I bet even the theives can hear you." He said. I turned my flashlight and peeked around to see if anyone saw or heard anything.

"Coast is um clear." I say and moving out of Yeonjun's embrace awkwardly and walking ahead of them all.

Spoiler : huge mistake

A hand was slapped onto my face and pulled me into the never ending darkness. I squirmed in the grip of the muscly human but to no avail..

And then I chomped on his hand again.

But unlike Yeonjun, this dude had a different reaction to getting bitten by a female.

He punched my jaw real bad I almost thought I dislocated it for a second when I held it.

Since his meaty and disgusting hand wasn't over my mouth I screamed.

"CHOI YEONJUNNNNNNN."

And not even a second later I hear thomping footsteps towards me.

3rd person's POV

"Where'd she disappear?" Yeonjun asked panick settling in. "She turned around the corner right?" Soobin asked.

"CHOI YEONJUNNNNNNN."

Yeonjun whipped his head to the side. "They're gonna die from my hands today if she gets hurt." He said his usually soft eyes turning sharp and scary.

"Let's kick some butt." Soobin says and cracks his knuckles as they walk forward to the next corner and banged open a door to see Y/n casually sitting on a chair with a gag in her mouth.

"Ish wasf abouf shime you realied I wasj gon." She said her words coming out muffled because of the cloth between her lips but it didn't take a genius to know she was mad they didn't realise she was gone earlier.

Soobin clicked on the little button on his earpiece and spoke. "Turn them on guys." And the next thing they know is that they're blind.

"Geez." Yeonjun groaned rubbing his eyes. "Take her and go!" A built up guy, the boys assumed was the boss said.

"You lay a finger on my sister you're dead." Taehyun said from behind.

"When the heck did you get here?" Soobin asked but got ignored.

'The respect I have is astonishing.' He said in his mind and rolled his eyes.

"Noona!" Huening Kai yelled. "Oh shyuka! Hi." She says with an eye smile.