89

And in his arms I felt home

Yeonjun sauntered into the all too familiar building whistling a tune. He was in a good mood so he thought of visiting Y/n.

He heard gasps all around him of people trying to figure out what he was doing in Lee enterprises with two cups of iced coffee and much to their surprise he walked into their boss' office without even knocking.

Yeonjun knew he'd come in at a wrong time when he saw a file flying toward him but he dodged it making it hit the wall and fall with a thud. He stood up straight and took off his sunglasses.

"This is the hundredth time I've caught you messing with our systems and data." Y/n glowered at the girl who looked like an employee.

"I was just check-"

"Deleting my legal documents is checking. Cracking the password of my Gmail is checking. I was lucky that Google is a suspicious bitch or I wouldn't even know someone logged in." Y/n said sarcastically.

"UGH FINE CHOI CORP SENT ME!" The girl yelled and Y/n's gaze met Yeonjun's who himself looked surprised at the brand new information.

"Choi corp? Funny how I don't remember giving such orders." Yeonjun questioned and walked forward. And when the girl took a good look at his face she knew she was screwed.

"I-i mean-"

"Please get out before I actually hit you." Y/n glared and the girl gulped and turned around to leave.

Y/n collapsed in her chair and with a huge sigh and grabbed the coffee her boyfriend was offering.

"Shitty day?" Yeonjun asked sitting in the seat opposite her to which she nodded.

"Why can't people just work harder instead of trying to sabotage man I just don't get it." Y/n grumbled slurping her coffee.

The boy hummed. Becoming the boss of a huge empire at a young age, he had many people oppose him and try to take him down but he was smarter than the rest which was why his company was one of the biggest in all of asia.

"Do you want to go on a date?" Yeonjun asked after a moment of silence. Y/n glanced up at him and smiled.

"Of course."

Yeonjun stood up taking his and Y/n's coat and turned on his heel but was stopped by a pull on his shirt.

Y/n stood there with a sheepish smile. "Can I have a hug?"

Yeonjun couldn't hide his grin when he walked forward to hug her petite frame. Her smallest actions had his heart soaring in the sky.

"You don't have to ask yknow." He said swaying the two of them gently while Y/n interlocked her hands behind his back.

Yeonjun leaned away still in Y/n's hold and placed a kiss on her forehead, lovesick smiles gracing both their faces.

"Gosh I love you so much." Y/n mumbled hiding her face in his chest that vibrated softly with his laughter. 

"I clearly love you more stop trying to compete." Yeonjun said playfully rolling his eyes and y/n laughed in response.

The employees spied erm- watched in awe. Their tough boss who looked like she had murder on her mind constantly was walking out with the biggest smile and hands linked with her other half. 

"They're so whipped." Chaeyoung said wiping her fake tears from behind the reception desk.

"Who the hell are you again?" The receptionist asked annoyed