100

"How many more hits is it going to take for you to tell me where the drugs are?" Yeonjun raised an eyebrow at the bleeding man who was tied to a pillar.

"Just kill me." He choked out making Yeonjun adjust his brass knuckles again before sending a painful blow to his gut.

Painful cries echoed throughout the parking lot as the man coughed up blood uncontrollably. Yeonjun leaned against a nearby pillar.

"You've been cheating on your saint of a wife, smuggling drugs in out the city via water routes and getting paid for a hit and run accident. Your life has been going on your way hasn't it?" Yeonjun's eyes glared mercilessly at the man.

"What do ya know. That woman aint 'nough to satisfy my needs." He spat, sweat running down his face.

Yeonjun raised his leg and placed it on his head, holding the man's head in place as he looked down with resentment at him.

"A woman isn't an object for satisfying your needs." He glowered before kicking him with all his strength as the man fell to the side, blood seeping out his head.

"Kill him." Yeonjun turned around and muttered lowly to Beomgyu who nodded before taking out a baseball bat which was stained with blood from all the previous victims of his metal bat.

Yeonjun shut the door on the dying man's screams.

-

"What do you mean you can't come?" Yeonjun asked, his stress evident in his voice.

"Im sorry hyung! It's just that Chaeyoung wants to dye her hair with me I just couldn't say no." Soobin whined from the other side. 

"Still,"

"Don't be mad. You'd do that too if Y/n asked you to do something." He reasoned from the other side making the raven haired man sigh.

"You're right. Enjoy your date." Yeonjun gave in and ended the call before his phone rang again, Your name flashing in bold letter with a heart emoji next to it, immediately putting a smile on the stressed male's face.

"Hi angel." Yeonjun spoke answering the call as he heard some shuffling before the voice he'd never get tired of chirped.

"Hi jun! I got done with work early do you maybe wanna go grab some dinner together?" Y/n questioned and Yeonjun's lips slightly curved up.

"I'd love to baby but I got some things to deal with." He said with a frown.

"Oh, is that what soobin was ranting about not being able to help you with? I heard him in the back when i called Chae." Y/n said trying not to show the disappointment.

Yeonjun laughed. "That's the one alright." 

"Weelllll then maybe I can tag a long! You know i'm always up for kicking ass." Y/n indignantly scoffed from the other side.

"Okay."

"Why not-wait did you just agree? so easily?" Y/n asked puzzled.

"Yeah. You look really hot when you're fighting. Don't even get me started when you're aiming your gun." Yeonjun spoke like a fanboy and y/n let out a flustered chuckle.

"Okay, come pick me up then lover boy."

"Ah ah, Your lover boy. Love you bye." 

Minutes later, Y/n was comfortably seated in the passenger seat of Yeonjun's black lambo which was now speeding down the nearly empty highways.

The car stopped in front of a crumbling building with a neon sign that read 'open'. Men stood in groups smoking weed which could be smelt from a mile away.