79

Y/n hummed to  herself as she walked with a coffee in hand to her Lee enterprises in her brand new black suit with her heels clacking  on the marble floors as everyone's eyes followed how she carried herself with authority.

"Good morning everyone. Please have a seat." Y/n said after entering the conference room making direct eye contact with Yeonjun and Taehyun who were seated in the second row.

After all the important looking men and women had been seated down Y/n cleared taking in a deep breath of air and smiled at the audience.

"Thank you all for being here. I promise not to take up too much of your time." She said and saw expressions of approval from the people in the room.

"Now, many of you have probably heard of the tragic death of my father that I am still mourning over." Y/n said wiping away her fake tears making many laugh. 

"But, the reason I'm here is to restore dignity to the company my grandfather built from nothing." She said and everyone could see the fire of determination in her eyes.

"I may not have much experience when it comes to business, but its never too late to learn something new." Y/n chimed. 

"And I'm not going to list down why you should partner with Lee enterprises. If you don't have foresight and can't see potential in my company, you're free to leave." She said as people mumbled amongst themselves at her indirectly rude comment and a very old man in the back stood up.

"I want to partner with Lee enterprises." He said and looked around at everyone staring him down. "What? I may be old but I know a bright future when I see one." 

Y/n smiled at the man and shook his hand after he walked forward and signed on a contract as camera's flashed.

"I too would like to partner with your company." A woman seemingly in her 50's spoke from the front row. "You carry yourself with elegance and poise and don't even get me started on your fashion sense." She said brisk walking making Y/n politely thank her with a chuckle.

And when the people in the hall saw Korea's most earning female sign a contract, they knew they'd be idiots if they didn't.

By the end of the conference Y/n had a good amount of sponsors and partners and she knew that her company was set to succeed.

"You did so well today." Yeonjun said into the quiet atmosphere of his bedroom to his girlfriend who lay next to him on her back smiling at the ceiling.

"It was because you were there." Y/n cheesed and turned on her side watching Yeonjun's face contort into a wide smile.

"Don't get all cheesy now." Yeonjun said and turned to face Y/n as they both giggled like children.

The couple stared into each other's eyes, both their hearts beating in sync.

"Did you ever wonder what relationship we both had in our previous life?" Y/n suddenly asked and Yeonjun pursed his lips.

"Maybe we were royals? But of opposing kingdoms." He pondered and Y/n scooted close to the male in front of her.

"Forbidden love then." She hummed. "Wouldn't that make an interesting movie."

Yeonjun laughed and placed his palm on Y/n's cheek caressing her smiling face.

"Looking back, we were somewhat forbidden lovers too." Yeonjun said fondly and y/n nodded.

"But things worked out for us. And we're happy now." Y/n literal butterflies in her stomach. She'd never been able to communicate her feelings so openly in her previous relationship but things were different now. She was well assured that Yeonjun would never shut her down or invalidate her feelings and she loved him for that.

"But I have you now. And thats all that matters." Yeonjun said nuzzling his face into Y/n's neck while she wrapped an arm around his neck holding him close.

"I'm starving." Y/n mumbled and Yeonjun snickered hearing the quiet rumbles in Y/n's stomach in the quiet room.

"McDonalds?" Y/n asked pushing Yeonjun back and holding his shoulders in place.

"McDonalds." Yeonjun said solemnly nodding as a mischievous smile grew on both their faces.

CYJun

Liked by Beom_gyu, NingningKai and 1789 others

CYJun: What my baby wants she gets, even if its just McDonalads in the dead of the night                 Tagged:  Y/nLee

Y/nLee

Liked by Vogue Korea, Marie clair and 1100 others

Y/nLee: My forever <3