22

Y/n's POV

I stood in front of the very familiar mansion with my casual outfit because I totally am NoT doing anything illegal.

Okay maybe I am.

But sneaking into your old room to get your clothes isn't wrong....

Or is it?

If Chaeyoung wasn't asleep she'd definitely kill me.

-Flashback-

Chaeyoung plopped three whole blankets on me thinking i was asleep and waltzed to her room upstairs.

After about an hour of laying in darkness contemplating life and making sure that my bestfriend was asleep I finally threw the pile of blankets to the side and got off the couch. I walked in the darkness with the dim light of my phone guiding me.

Everything was okay until,

I STUBBED MY TOE

I hastily slapped my hand onto my face to prevent my cries from escaping my mouth while jumping on one leg. After the pain had died down in my poor toe, I made my way to the door and soundlessly slipped outside.

-End of flashback-

"I'm doing this." I say confidently and walk after shaking off the doubts. I moved towards the back of the house which seemed to have a particularly low wall.

What is it's a trap?

Dang it.

I remember when living with my asshole of a father, that there was always a wall which was lower and didn't have the barb wire so as to lure in thieves.

Thank heavens my brain delete this bit of information or Yeonjun would've-

Right, I'm not talking to him.

I feel empty. They boys were all like family to me now. Not talking to one of them made me feel like crying (which I was a few hours ago).

Yeonjun was like a ray in the dark for me. It's like a miracle I think? I mean finding someone in your lowest point in life and getting back on your feet with their help is definitely not a coincidence.

Pushing the small layer of tears back into my eyes I walked to a regular high wall not seeing any kind on barb wire.

A win for Lee Y/n.

I chucked a rope over the wall which I think landed on a lampost in the garden and carefully began to climb the giant ass wall.

Istg if I break a bone-

"Miss Y/n what are you doing up there?"

Frig

Since it was kinda late at night and quiet, I got startled, really bad and fell off the wall into one of the bushes.

On the bright side, they didn't have thorns.

I poked my head up from the bush and saw a bodyguard. The really friendly one who always opened the door for me.

Ah shit

There goes my remaining bit of reputation

"I-i was s-scaling the wall?" I said which sounded more as a question. Mr.Wook looked at me with a look that said 'i know you lying'. I sighed.

"I was trying to get into the house." I say truthfully making smile broadly. "Now there's the miss Y/n that I know. Also you could have taken the main gate." He informs.

WHY THE HELL DID I HAVE TO BE SO DUMB

I guess I was trying to climb just for the thrill of it.

I slam my palm against my forehead and get up from the bush pushing off all the leaves that were stuck to my jacket.

I chuckled awkwardly. "I guess I'm taking the gate now." I say and walk to the gate entering the cool atmosphere of the mansion. Not wanting to face Mr.Wook I scurried off to the side where the window to my room was and looked at it from the ground.

Geez I really had to choose the room on the 2nd floor

I threw a rope inside again but it sloppily slipped back down to the ground.

Giving up is not in my dictionary hah.

I was going to throw the rope back up when I saw a pipe directly next to my window. Leaving the rope coiled on the ground I began to climb up pushing my hand into the small spaces. After about a decade I was now hanging off my window sill. I started to swing my hips slowly gradually getting faster and pushed my leg onto the sill and climbed inside and hit my head on the carpet.

Rubbing the sore spot on my forehead I looked up from the floor to see my room covered in darkness. I stood up and dusted the non-existent dust off my jeans, and on cue the lights turned on.

"As expected, Miss Y/n has returned."

Taehyun's POV

"As expected, Miss Y/n has returned." I taunted seeing Y/n stumble into the room. She flinched and looked up at the four of us standing side by side with smug faces.

"How in the holy jisoos did you know I was coming?" She asked bewildered. "Let's say we just know you better than you do yourself." Soobin hyung said. "Y/n!" Beomgyu said and brisk walked towards Y/n and hugged her tightly. "I thought you wouldn't come back." Beomgyu said. "Aw beomie. I was just mad at that moment." Y/n replied rubbing his back. Me, Soobin hyung and Huening Kai smiled at their little interaction.

"Come sit down sweet cheeks. Let's talk."

_____

A tiny update for y'all :)

Don't forget to vote ( ꈍᴗꈍ)