87

"Taehyun we lost Y/n." Yeonjun hurriedly said into his earpiece and got a reply almost immediately.

"She's still in the basement don't fret. Use your night vision goggles." Yeonjun pulled out two pairs and handed Taeyong one.

"Something about this place doesn't feel right." Taeyong muttered. "Worst part is Y/n isn't armed."

Taeyong's eyes shifted to Yeonjun who was calmly setting up his glasses. "You seen oddly calm."

"Hm? Oh. Yeah. Y/n can kick ass when she has to so I'm at somewhat ease." Yeonjun replied pressing a few buttons on the rim of the glasses.

Taeyong remained silent. "How much do you love my sister?"

Yeonjun blinked at Taeyong. "All of a sudden?"

"Just answer the question okay don't play games with me." 

"I love her a lot. I can't imagine a life without her even if i tried." Yeonjun said after a sigh. "She's probably why I smile on most days."

A smile grew on Taeyong's face seeing the younger's reddening face. He was clearly not used to talking about his feelings.

"I'll allow it." He said and Yeonjun looked at him with furrowed brows.

"What?"

"You proposing to her. I'll allow it." 

.

.

.

"As much as I'd like to talk more we have to find Y/n." Yeonjun coughed and they began to venture through the dark with the help of the night vision glasses.

The two stopped when their single path divided into two. 

"Now what do we do? I don't think its a good idea for us to separate." Taeyong pondered out loud and Yeonjun hummed.

"WHAT THE HELL" They were startled hearing Y/n scream followed by a few hitting sounds.

The two bolted down the first path and saw a clearing with a light thankfully where Y/n stood with her back to them holding someone in a chokehold. 

"Y/n!" They called out simultaneously and Y/n turned around with the person still in her chokehold and sighed in relief seeing it was just Chaeyoung.

Wait Chaeyoung?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Their eyes widened as they saw Chaeyoung wave from under Y/n's arm.

"What the hell." 

"Exactly my words. Explain." Y/n scoffed letting Chaeyoung go who coughed.

"I'm the real Chaeyoung obviously." She said sitting on the floor and the other's followed suit, making a circle on the ground.

"What? But how?" Yeonjun questioned.

"That imposter that you've probably met by now is the daughter of my father's friend. She was so jealous of me that she even got plastic surgery to look like me." Chaeyoung explained distressed.

Everyone listened to her finding it hard to believe her words but at the same time they did because they was no way Chaeyoung would ever cheat on Soobin and be so mean to her best friend.

"How much damage did she wreck?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly seeing their solemn faces. 

"Just about enough. But why are you in the basement anyway." Yeonjun said standing giving Y/n a hand which she gladly took and stood up.

"She locked me in here. I'm going to fuck her up the minute I see her." Chaeyoung said and Y/n just silently waddled over to Chaeyoung and hugged her.

"It really is you right?" Y/n asked softly and that was enough to know that the fake Chaeyoung's words had really hit her.

"It is me. Ask me question only the real Chae would know." Chaeyoung mumbled back.

Y/n pulled back and thought a lot before her boyfriend stepped in to help.

"If she's real she has to remember you guys' most memorable moments." He whispered and and Y/n lit up.

"Which teacher's class did we bunk on the last day of school to go watch a movie?" 

"Mrs Moon's class. We also ate ramen at that one expensive shop and spent all our savings." Chaeyoung replied in a heartbeat. 

Y/n laughed and hugged Chaeyoung again. "Its her!"

Yeonjun and Taeyong smiled seeing the reunion..

"Time to go punch some plastic." Y/n said cracking her knuckles.

-

Bet none of ya'll saw that coming eheheh

I hope this Chapter wasn't too confusing, if any of you didn't understand the plot feel free to DM me :)