48

How much longer till I fall apart?

Y/n's POV

"Try to escape again and I'll break your legs for real." He says his voice void of any emotion.

I breathed in agony. My ribs hurt everytime I tried to breathe. Hearing the door shut my eyes shifted to the iron barricaded windows.

Another groan fell from my lips when I tried to sit up from the slumped position from against the wall. My back too was bruised from what it felt like.

I crawled to the edge of my bed clutching the sheets to pull me up and once I was on top of the bed I slipped back down to the floor the chain around my leg clinking.

"Stupid restraints." I said yanking on them since my ankle was starting to hurt.

"Why am I surprised this was bound to happen." I grumbled laying down on my side on the floor completely exhausted. I looked at my self at the huge mirror in front of me feeling nauseous at how terrible I looked blood soaking my uniform and my bleeding lips.

Every second felt like hell to me with the rising anxiety inside me ready to overflow any minute. I felt battered. Like I was a punching bag for my father.

Does he even deserve to be called my father?

Ignoring the pain spreading through my body I closed my eyes hoping it would all be over when I opened my eyes.

-

The door opened again but I thought I was dreaming. That was until I felt something poking my frail figure on the cold floor. I didn't want to open my eyes but I did anyway hoping someone had finally come to save me.

I looked up from my squinted eyes seeing my so called father and another man who I didn't really recognise.

"Wake up and eat something I have to keep you alive till I'm done with my plans." He growled lifting his leg to kick me but the guy behind him stopped him.

"She's been beaten up enough don't you think?" He said and I felt a tiny twinge of relief flooding my chest as my eyes remained close my chest barely rising.

"How will you get her married like this hm?" The man spoke again and then I heard a small thud of my dad's shoe on the floor.

"You're right." He says and turned around to leave.

"Give the brave little girl something to eat." He mocked and finally walked out. I opened my eyes to see the man now crouching to my level and lifting my body off the hard floor and placing me onto the comfort of the mattress.

Since my room was so dark, I couldn't even see who the man was but I felt his hand caressing my cheek while I stared at him trying to figure out who he was.

Wordlessly, he lifted his hand and strided out the room leaving me in the dark all alone.

Whoever you are, please help me before I loose my will to live.