76

"Hey jun." Y/n whispered popping her head inside Yeonjun's office. It had been a while since she started working there and things were going smooth so far. 

"Hey babe." Yeonjun replied setting down the papers in his hand. "What's up."

"I-uh wanted to have lunch together if you don't mind?" Y/n stuttered still not used to the nickname.

"Sure. I was about to head out." Yeonjun replied with a smile and stood up grabbing his coat and stood in front of y/n before leaning down and kissing her cheek leaving her baffled.

JUST WHERE DOES HE GET THIS CONFIDENCE FROM  Y/n screamed in her head.

"But the others in the office don't know about us." Y/n said grabbing Yeonjun's arm, her worry evident on her features. 

"I'll go ahead first then. I'll meet you in the parking lot." Yeonjun said not affected by keeping there relationship a secret which warmed Y/n's heart on how he was ready to adjust just for her sake.

Y/n nodded feeling giddy and watched Yeonjun leave the office before blowing her a kiss which she blew back her heart soaring.

"It still feels like a dream." She mumbled to herself biting back her smile.

-

A suspicious man watched as Y/n left Yeonjun's office after ten minutes, his eyes narrowing on the happy smile she wore. 

Too happy to be normal. 

He couldn't believe how she had very smartly figured out his business and was out here living her best life. So he came to collect dirt on her so he could take revenge on her.

Your best life ends now, sw- i mean Y/n.

--

Y/n walked back into the building first after lunch with her boyfriend while everyone noticed the change in her appearance. 

"Yo you glowing girl!" Solar, her co-worker commented. "Something good happen recently?"

"Mhm." She hummed before sitting down. "I got a boyfriend."

"WOAH." Solar exclaimed catching the attention of others in their cubicles which made Y/n shush her. "What's his name? What does he look like? TELL ME EVERYTHING." 

Y/n giggled at her enthusiasm. "Thats a story for another time. But he's great and i love him a lot."

"Miss Lee seems to have bagged a guy it looks like." Y/n's overly flirtatious colleague, Jihoon said smugly leaning against the entrance of her cubicle.

"What about it? You didn't stand a chance anyway." Y/n casually said while typing away making Solar snicker.

"He-he probably doesn't go gymming-"

"Wrong. He's ripped." Y/n said not sparing Jihoon a glance. 

"He definitely doesn't know how to cook." Jihoon said exasperated. 

"He cooks better than restaurants if I'm honest." she said raising her eyebrows, finally looking at Jihoon. "And he's the CEO of his own company."

The man in the shadow- actually calling him that is getting tiring lets call him Mysterio (yes i just re-watched spiderman far from home.) 

Mysterio, jotted down the characteristics of the guy y/n was dating. Sounds familiar he wondered.

Jihoon was left speechless. He never expected you, an awkward bean around men to bag an all rounder boyfriend. He wanted that spot so he could look like your savior in the office.