82

"I'm really sorry I couldn't join you babe." Yeonjun said with a small pout with his hand on the steering wheel as he watched Y/n unbuckle her seatbelt and then turn to him with her warm smile.

"Its fine Jun. I understand that you have a meeting. You can always come pick me up." She said and placed a kiss on his lips. 

"Be safe. Call me if anything happens." Yeonjun said his hand lingering on Y/n's cheek.

"You do realize that I'm going with her right?" Taeyong said from the backseat with a bored look.

"I said if anything happens. And by that i mean anything that you can't handle alone." Yeonjun specified and Taeyoung made a mocking face as he got out.

"Sometimes I wonder if he's the younger sibling or you are." Yeonjun muttered and Y/n laughed kissing his cheek.

"Take care love." Y/n whispered and got out of the car almost tripping but Taeyong held her hand.

"This is why you shouldn't wear heels. At this rate you'll loose all your teeth-"

"BLALALLALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU." Y/n said talking over her brother and walked into the club with a sighing Taeyong.

Yeonjun laughed as he drove away. 

Everything's going to be fine.

~

Loud music boomed in the siblings' ears the second they kept their foot inside the crowded club.

"Y/n!!" Yongsun beamed from where she sat waving at Y/n next to Jungsa who seemed too engrossed in a conversation with the bartender. 

(A/N : I Just remembered Solar's real name lmfao) 

Y/n scurried over with Taeyong on her heels and hugged Yongsun and Jungsa who had only noticed Taeyong while in a hug with Y/n.

"Who's that hottie?" She whispered excitedly to Y/n who just laughed .

"My brother. Taeyong." She said and hearing his name the said male appeared next to Y/n with curious eyes.

"Taeyong, Yongsun and Jungsa. Yongsun and Jungsa, Taeyong." She introduced and then sat down next to Yongsun.

The four chatted and ordered a few drinks. Overall everyone was having a good time. Until Y/n got reached her limit and Taeyong swapped her alcoholic drinks for one's without alcohol.

"Taeyong give me my tequilaaa." Y/n whined with a frown trying to reach the glass in Taeyong's hand but unfortunately for her, he drank it all in one go.

"nooooooooo." Y/n cried out, dramatically falling onto the bar table. "I wanted tha." 

"That's enough alcohol Y/n." Taeyong soothed rubbing her back. "We don't want you drunk to the point of punching someone right?" 

"Now I want more booze to punch someone with no regrets."

"Y/n no-"

Yongsun and Jungsa watched endearingly as Y/n asked for a vodka shot and Taeyong glared at the bartender so that he went to the next person while Y/n threw a tantrum. 

"You no gib me option." Y/n huffed and took out her phone and sent a text.

Jun💗🙄

JoN

JUN*

Whats with the caps babe everything okay?

TAETHING WONT LET ME DRINK MORE  

TAETHIGNEUSJHIDJHCSZ

That must mean you've reached your limit baby