58

Yeonjun's POV

After sitting a good while talking to y/n, I decided to go get myself some food because I was starving. At this point, the vending machine at the hospital had become a regular place for all of us to visit whenever we came to the hospital.

On the way back to hospital room, I heard a doctor whispering, "the girl in ward 403 has woken up check up on her vitals and report to me." I continued chewing on my crisps until realization hit me.

Y/n was admitted in ward 403.

Dropping the can of soda, I sprinted turning around the corners and almost bumping into people but I didn't stop till I saw 403. Without any hesitation I pushed open the door my chest heaving with hope.

And there she sat. Looking beautiful as ever and waving at me.

"Y/n y-you're awake." I stumbled over my words biting back my happiness. Y/n simply nodded with a soft smile.

"Wait why can't you talk?" I asked sitting down on a stool. Y/n pointed to her rib meaning she still couldn't breathe on her own.

My mouth formed an 'o' as i stood up again. "Let me go call the other-"

"Y/N WE MISSED YOU." Beomgyu, Huening Kai and Chaeyoung screamed barging into the room and squeezing y/n into a tight hug.

"You guys her rib." I said pushing them away from y/n didn't seem surprised at her friends' behaviour.

"Oh sorry." Beomgyu apologized with a sheepish smile to which y/n shook her head with an endearing smile.

And then the door burst open revealing a frantic Taehyun as he looked at y/n who was startled.

"You stupid shit you scared us so much." Taehyun says hugging the said girl who giggled into his torso.

"Y/N!" Soobin's voice then sounded and in the blink of an eye he was standing near the bed.

"I missed you so much." Soobin says and y/n smiles. While all the attention in the room was focused on y/n, her attention was on the door. Finally noticing her gaze, we all turned around to see Taeyong.

Y/n looked at me puzzled but I was as confused as her so I shrugged.

"He's Taeyong and he helped in saving you." Soobin says slowly gathering all of us and pushing us out of the room and pushing Taeyong in. "Have a nice conversation!"

Taeyong's POV

As soon as the door shut behind me I looked at y/n who looked back at me with her boba eyes.

I guess she didn't change that much after all.

"I'm glad you're okay now." Gosh Taeyong you awkward wimp.

Y/n smiled in response and pointed at the small notebook on the small table which I walked forward and placed in her hand and after some seconds of scribbling, y/n handed me the notebook to read.

'Thank you so much for your help! I'm sorry i cannot talk rn but when i do let me treat you to some coffee.'

"Do you still not recognize me?" I asked feeling a little sad. Y/n tilted her head scrutinizing my face before shaking her head.

"I know its been years since i saw you and i shouldn't really be upset. But if i were you i would forget my sibling too." I say with a chuckle.

I looked up from the notebook to see Y/n frozen with her eyes wide. Her eyes trailed down to my hand where the 10 year old bracelet sat.

"Taeyong?" She said her voice hoarse but filled with joy. I smiled.

"Didn't think I'd officially meet you in a hospital bed munchkin." I said while y/n's eyes were beginning to get glossy.

"Still a crybaby i see." I teased slowly hugging her while her head rested on my stomach and her hands fisting the back of my shirt while i ran my fingers through her hair.

"I missed you too."