64

Author's POV

"Omg let's go there!"

"No over there!"

"No-"

"Calm down angel we have all the time in the world. Choose one shop to start with." Yeonjun with a quiet chuckle at his companion's energy.

"Build a bear it is then!" She said enthusiastically swinging her intertwined hands with the Male and walking towards the stall.

Y/n chose a fox plushie almost half her size much to yeonjun's dismay.

"Who's gonna carry that for you hm?"

"You of course." Y/n said as if it was obvious to which yeonjun shook his head.

The things I do for her.

In this manner the two roamed around the amusement park going on different rides and stalls and  y the end of it when y/n's energy had worn off it was 2:30 pm and both, she and yeonjun were covered in the gifts that they won like headbands, garlands and more plushies which y/n had already planned on sharing with huening kai.

"This is so good I could cry." Y/n groaned taking a bite out of her burrito while yeonjun silently nodded.

They continued to eat in silence until y/n began to hiccup. Very loudly.

Y/n's cheeks burned red at all the attention the passerby's gave her as she tried to hold in her hiccups by clamping her mouth shut.

"Here. You probably ate in a hurry." Yeonjun said handing the embarrassed girl a bottle of water which she downed in the blink of an eye.

"Thank..." Y/n panted. "You."

Yeonjun patted her head in response.

"Now, where to next?"

"I think I've chosen enough how about you choose now?" Y/n said noticing how his eyes sparkled.

After all, he was a kid inside too. Just like y/n.

"Can we go on the roller coaster? The realllly fast one?" Yeonjun asked.

"But we just ate-"

Y/n paused to yeonjun slightly pouting .

Damnit he knows my weakness she said in her head.

"Fine let's go."

The others were doing fine except Chaeyoung because her dad kept calling her to know her whereabouts of course.

"Boyfriend troubling you?" Soobin asked looking keenly at the girl's reaction to his statement.

"Hm? Oh no. I have no boyfriend that's my dad." Chaeyoung said and Soobin visibly relaxed.

"Good." He said while Chaeyoung looked at him with a  raised eyebrow.

"I would be very mad if I lost you to another guy." Soobins said booping her nose and walking ahead while Chaeyoung took a minute to process what he said and when she did was as good as a ripe tomato.

The other three had a good time going on rides and eating at almost every single stall. So it was safe to say, everyone was happy even if they weren't together.

Until a very loud gun shot echoed through the noisy park making many scream.

"W-whats happening?" Y/n asked.

"Someone knows we're here and they're attacking us is what I'm guessing." Yeonjun replied casually and took out his phone sending a text to his overly alert teammates as he gave them a meeting spot which happened to be the second parking lot.

The three groups hurried to the parking lot with their gifts. Even if they were in danger they would not let go of their gifts. Talk about commitment.

"Is everyone here?" Yeonjun asked mentally taking a headcount of everyone.

"Keep your prizes in the car and get out your guns, boys." Soobin ordered as the others obeyed and the next minute they were present with their weapons.

"You girls are going to stay here till one of us comes to get you. Got that?" Yeonjun said and the two nodded.

"And if anyone happens to find you you know what to do y/n." Taeyong said to which y/n nodded.

The boys marched off while y/n and Chaeyoung sat inside the car with the black tinted windows up. Which was good because if someone did come there they wouldn't know anyone was inside.

"I really hope they'll be okay. " Chaeyoung muttered hearing the screams continuing in the back.

Y/n hummed. Screams always triggered her for some reason she never knew why. But she didnt show that anything was bothering her at all.

She had to be the strong one.

It wasnt long after a silence fell over the girls that y/n heard a very familiar voice speaking just outside their vehicle.

"Forget everyone else I want that girl." The man growled. Y/n heard some shuffling her hand on her bracelet with her fast beating heart.

"We've occupied all the boys in fighting but they seem to have hidden the girl."

They don't know Chaeyoung since she's rarely involved with us so that means they're probably talking about me.

Y/n's heart raced. As much as she was scared she didnt want to be of no use. She turned to look at Chaeyoung next to her who was looking at y/n with a worried expression.

Y/n softly smiled. 'Its okay' she mouthed. If anything, she didnt want her to get involved in whatever was going on.

Once the men had moved on from there y/n rummaged in the back seat and pulled out a zip up hoodie, a baseball hat and some sunglasses. She also found a mask much to her advantage.

"Y/n dont go it's dangerous out there." Chaeyoung pleaded in a whisper. Y/n smiled. Her eyes turning crescent in the process.

"I'll be alright Chae. Don't worry about me." She replied and pulled off the delicate bracelet from her wrist and handed it to Chaeyoung.

"If you look closely, behind the biggest bead theres a small button. Click on that in case you're in danger okay?"
Y/n said and chaeyoung nodded.

"Please don't hurt yourself or I'll blame myself." Chaeyoung said while y/n fixed her disguise.

"I won't."

And she meant it this time.

------

997 words what even

Soooo

It comes down to this question again.

Drama or no drama

(Don't say both or I'll block you 🥰/j)

Have a great day/night besties <3